WHAT A FUCKIN SERIES.....!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
Mark check that, shark ha ha is the dynasty fan that will feel the wrath harder than any Kings fan in a season ending game 7 defeat when his dynasty falls.He gonna go switch to the next dynasty.MPO is a Laker fan keeping it real.He prolly hates the Kings just as much as mark but he still knows game when its in ya face.I give props to LA that dont mean I like them and wont talk shit about them.Fuck LA and thieir poster boy love and bootsy fair weather fans its King$ next season.Now take a deep deep breathe and SMELL THAT!

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
I think your doin more than puffin...Your snortin & Injecting that ENVY in your system....Gotta have that ENVY in your blood at all times right green...HaHaHa...LoL

May 12, 2002
Hey Mark envy from what?Your ferry tactics?Na man I dont dig that shit.You should be posting on the sister side of the siccness with that "take that" and "big guy" nonsense. Not the sports.Whats your fuckin next post fittin to be?"Gays in sports"?Flamey mu'fucka ha haaa.