WHAT A FUCKIN SERIES.....!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
THERE WUZ ALOTTA QUESTIONABLE SHIT POPPIN BUT FUCK!!!...TAKE THAT SHIT TO A GAME 7 OVERTIME???...WHA THA FUCK IZ THIS???....HOLLYWOOD MOVIEZ N SHIT???...WILL THERE EVER BE A SERIES LIKE THIS AGAIN???....OH YEAH...NOW THAT I GOT YOUR ATTENTION...FUCK ALL YOU KINGZ FANZ ROOTIN FOR THA NETZ N SHIT...TAKIN DOWN YOUR SIGZ AND CHANGIN THAT SHIT TO A NETZ SIGN...THATZ FUCKIN BITCH SHIT...FUCK THAT SHIT...YOU WONT EVER HEAR TYPCEE SAY GO ANYBODY ELSE OTHER THAN MY KINGZ...TRU FAN...$IDEWAYZ

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
Wheres greenleaf...I noticed that Jag Off hasent showed his screen name in here since THE KINGS CASTLE CAME CRASHING DOWN....?

Where ya at greenleaf...?????

May 12, 2002
Man get my name out ya fuckin mouth minow.Im right here shit crumb.Shit what you got to say "take that Kings fans" .I dont get butt hurt over a fuckin game mane this just wasnt the King$ time yet .They got pretty dam close to snatchin it from the dynasty Lakers but the cards didnt fall quite right but they gonna have a bitter taste next season and these two are going to meet again.But back to you calling for me like my bitch.What the fuck you want hoe?ha haaaa

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
[email protected] sense a little frustration there...I know it must hurt that your club got KICKED IN THERE FACES OF THE MOUNTAIN.....HaHaHa

Maybe next year...HaHa...Yeah right...

Hows 3Peat sound........HaHaHa

TAKE THAT....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 12, 2002
great job shark your favorite team the two time defending champs la lakers beat my favorite team the sacramento kings in a seven game series.now what the fuck you want a crunch bar mufucka?its cool,if you been following basketball the last few seasons you know the lakers whipped my kings worse its just ball.kings and their true fans gonna be back next season better then ever.its been a tight season and losing to the dynasty is not that bad especially the way they lost.no "starts with a c ends with a t" bullasshit just flat out taking it in stide like true players.on a side note when you say TAKE THAT what the fuck you speakin on man?Like you beat me in ball or some shit,the Lakers beat the Kings but Im not taking shit thats including your broke ass raggety ass hoe fool. HA

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
@greenleaf...Relax man...Its all in fun...Im just having a little fun fuckin with you Kings fans...Its all shit talkin bruh..Which the Laker fans have the CREDENTIALS to do..But its pretty damn funny when people lose there composure and start saying some stupid shit....

And as far as my saying TAKE THAT....Its for all the Kings fans that have been disrespecting the Lakers all season and talkin big shit like there gonna beat the BACK 2 BACK Champs and this and that about Shaq and Kobe...WELL TAKE THAT KOLD DISH OF KARMA MUTHERFUCKER...HaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 12, 2002
Im still gonna talk shit about the Lakers if the Kings win or lose.And as for their bandwagon dynasty fans...When the dynasty falls which it almost did this season will you still be around?Are you going to boo your team when they lose?Karma is a mother fucker and believe me alot of these Laker slong gobblers are going to feel the wrath twice as bad as a team that has seen the worse like Sac.You forget these are the great times for us fans we already seen the worst.Believe that.But yeah man it is in all good fun and when the dynasty falls it will still be in better fun.Just a matter of time...

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
@greenleaf...I know you want so badly to see this Laker club fall....That envy speaks once again...HaHa

Obviosuly nothing stays at the top forever...What comes up must come down...I wouldnt expect to see them come down for awhile....Kobe seems happy winning rings...The Zilla is happy in the spotlight of LA...Phil is a fuckin MASTERMIND that luves to teach these young players how to win CHAMPIONSHIPS...SO DONT EXPECT TO SEE ANY BODY BEATING THE LAKERS FOR A CHAMPIONSHIP FOR AWHILE....

As far as Sac goes....They still have alot of work to do...And they arent beating the LakeShow as long as the Zilla and Bryant have something to prove....Bryant has the determination of HIS AIRNESS and with that determination the SKYS THE LIMIT FOR KOBE...He`s so young and so damn talented...Can you imagine when he reaches his full potential....Its Lethal to think about....Then they got the most dominate player in the game...That no man can stop....And with Phil teaching knowledge everyday....Like I said if things stay together for the Lakers...Your club will have a foot smashed in there face everytime they meet this VICIOUS LAKER CLUB trying to climb that NBA Championship mountain everytime....

NUFF SAID!

m p o

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Shark said:
[B As far as Sac goes....They still have alot of work to do...And they arent beating the LakeShow as long as the Zilla and Bryant have something to prove....[/B]
are you kidding me...

the lakers won by the skin of there teeth..
don't tell me sac an't ready...
they were ready...
the series was as close as it could get...

I'm just glad for my team...

LAKERS IN THIS

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
@m.p.o...No im not kidding...The Kings dont know how to finish off a team in Kritikal situations....Sac obviuosuly wasnt ready for game 7 cause they CHOKED...So like I said they still have a lot of work to do before there ever Champs...