WHAT 2 DO IN THIS 100 DEGREE WEATHER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
damn somebody died in the river yesterday in sac a 18 year old kid fucked up hella people be drowning in that sac river..
i was down the river from homeboy at discovery park!....we started out fishin but it got too hot, so we just posted under sum trees and drank...so all that shit...

Jul 3, 2008
damn somebody died in the river yesterday in sac a 18 year old kid fucked up hella people be drowning in that sac river..

man i tried to swim across the river rite there by howe ave rite after i smoked a newport this weekend...got half way n realized that was a bad idea....struggled to make it back ahhaa

i blame that on my white genes

Jul 3, 2008
smoke weed..it makes boring indoors activities fun

its dumb ass hot out here..i aint leaven my house till the sun go down

Jun 3, 2006
man i tried to swim across the river rite there by howe ave rite after i smoked a newport this weekend...got half way n realized that was a bad idea....struggled to make it back ahhaa

i blame that on my white genes
im not understanding.....the newport fucked up your swimming?....or smoking in general?

Jul 3, 2008
iono....i think it was that 1 particular newport that did cuz as soon as i started swimming i couldnt breathe for shit...but that dont ever happen to me when i smoke

Jun 3, 2006
iono....i think it was that 1 particular newport that did cuz as soon as i started swimming i couldnt breathe for shit...but that dont ever happen to me when i smoke
that stretch of the river you talkin about is a world class fishery...not during the summer tho...one of my E hooks used to works nights at that dennys right there...