Went to Carl's Jr today....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2010
In WASHINGTON!!!!!!! WTF is goin on People! Why the fuck aint no Carls Jr in SEATTLE!!! I gotta go to Renton to get a CJ"s Burger! Fuck that! Tacoma Got one! Thats Bullshit! I'm from CALI and I love the Northwest, But ya'll need to franchise some shit and Just Take over every side of Seattle!!!! I have lived here 5 years and i barely get to one here today. I aint trying to travel hella Far for that shit! I live by Downtown! Theirs one by the TACOMA Bridge,why Not the FREMONT or BALLARD Bridge! I grew up on that shit back home and it should be a Mandatory Law to have them all over the West Coast! Not Bullshit HARDEE's either...Fuck that shit.Its CARLS Muthafuckin JR on mine!!!!!

May 5, 2002
In WASHINGTON!!!!!!! WTF is goin on People! Why the fuck aint no Carls Jr in SEATTLE!!! I gotta go to Renton to get a CJ"s Burger! Fuck that! Tacoma Got one! Thats Bullshit! I'm from CALI and I love the Northwest, But ya'll need to franchise some shit and Just Take over every side of Seattle!!!! I have lived here 5 years and i barely get to one here today. I aint trying to travel hella Far for that shit! I live by Downtown! Theirs one by the TACOMA Bridge,why Not the FREMONT or BALLARD Bridge! I grew up on that shit back home and it should be a Mandatory Law to have them all over the West Coast! Not Bullshit HARDEE's either...Fuck that shit.Its CARLS Muthafuckin JR on mine!!!!!
I AGREE WITH YOU 100% I WANT TO HAVE ONE OF THE FOOTLONG BURGERS BUT IM NOT DRIVING 24.1 MILES (GOOGLE MAP) AWAY FOR ONE. IT SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE TRING TO FIX UP ALOT OF THE SEATTLE NEIGHORHOODS WITH OVER PRICED CONDOS AND FORGETTING TO SUPPLY THE PUBLIC WITH GOOD FOOD ESTABLISHMENTS.

Dec 9, 2005
I have C to the J right down the street from me.
Thinking about doing a double western bacon cheeseburger later on.

Hell yeah. The Double Western is quite possibly the P4P King of fast food burgers.

Here's Audrina enjoying one:

To the TS, I'm pretty sure Hardee's has the same exact menu as CJ's. I thought I was at a CJ's one time (forgot where I was) and the only thing different that I noticed was the name.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
this kinda reminds me when I was in Seattle (or maybe Tacoma) with this girl driving on the highway and she hollers, "Jack N the Box, what is that? Some kind of furniture store?"

haha i started laughing hella hard, followed by a "bitch, what the hell is wrong with you?"

she was from somewhere on the east coast

Mar 14, 2010
this kinda reminds me when I was in Seattle (or maybe Tacoma) with this girl driving on the highway and she hollers, "Jack N the Box, what is that? Some kind of furniture store?"

haha i started laughing hella hard, followed by a "bitch, what the hell is wrong with you?"

she was from somewhere on the east coast
Sounds exactly like what my Girl said and that was similar to the response she got.