Went to Carl's Jr today....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Jul 25, 2007
Buds Burgers is SUPA DUPA Hyphy Hyphy Hyphy Hyphy...A double cheesburger and them fries in a Styrofoam cup for lunch will keep you full for the rest of the day if you aint a fat bastard.

Apr 14, 2003
got a Carl's Jr right by my house. I dont think I've ever eaten there tho... Also got an Arby's, Jack-In-The-Crack, Taco Bell, A&W, shit even a Little Caesars, All within like 3 blocks.

Nov 17, 2009
U guys got Burgerville up there though....That's a WIN in itself
Burgerville is a Portland area hamburger joint.....closest to seattle is the centralia one...and yes there onion rings r crackin! U got to try there deep fried asparagous they sell in the spring tho...

Feb 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
In WASHINGTON!!!!!!! WTF is goin on People! Why the fuck aint no Carls Jr in SEATTLE!!! I gotta go to Renton to get a CJ"s Burger! Fuck that! Tacoma Got one! Thats Bullshit! I'm from CALI and I love the Northwest, But ya'll need to franchise some shit and Just Take over every side of Seattle!!!! I have lived here 5 years and i barely get to one here today. I aint trying to travel hella Far for that shit! I live by Downtown! Theirs one by the TACOMA Bridge,why Not the FREMONT or BALLARD Bridge! I grew up on that shit back home and it should be a Mandatory Law to have them all over the West Coast! Not Bullshit HARDEE's either...Fuck that shit.Its CARLS Muthafuckin JR on mine!!!!!