Welcome to Hell-Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I finaly got my shg cd's on sat but didn't get the mixtape i was a lil late on sending the payment kuz i forgot about it but oh well

Nov 17, 2005
i dont see how the mixtape is considered "garbage". just bcuz it doesnt feature DRIED UP names but rather very slept on and new folks. i think the mixtape was decent, but had its weak moments. koma is a cunt for sayin skeptyk sucks. 3rd verse of backdown is one of the hottest verses on the entire mixtape imo. but i could also be biased cuz i myself am my favorite rapper besides RA,mars,and ill bill.

Nov 17, 2005
You retard i didn't say you suck.. i said you gave me a seizure... fucker...
same thing to me. i fuckin hate seizures. i used to get em' when i used to smoke good ass fukin weed and the medication i was on (zyprexia) wasnt good to mix THC with so id pass out/fall over,turn pale,piss myself, get back up and fuck a bitch. i love you koma. maybe one day we can meet and exchange pictures, and maybe bodily fluids. :cool:

Jul 3, 2007
same thing to me. i fuckin hate seizures. i used to get em' when i used to smoke good ass fukin weed and the medication i was on (zyprexia) wasnt good to mix THC with so id pass out/fall over,turn pale,piss myself, get back up and fuck a bitch. i love you koma. maybe one day we can meet and exchange pictures, and maybe bodily fluids. :cool:

wtf? exchange pictures?? when i met mars.. we exchanged rape stories.. and when i say we.. i mean i shared mine with him... he seemed amused at the thought.. and then looked on as i was seriously anal raped in front of him...i'm sure he thought that amusing as well...