Welcome to Hell-Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2008
LoL, my 8 bars were recorded at the beginning of the year with my old setup. New shit sounds way better and I'm sure the "Red Planet" will agree. Anyways glad that some people dug it and in my honist opinion, I think it's average at best. People did well on the raps, the beats just didn't do it for me. Maybe next time...

-Outbreak Monkey-

Jul 3, 2007
i didn't have a problem with the beats.. they were pretty standard.. i thnk the problem was adding people who "think" they can rap to a mixtape was the problem.. its a good thing that shit was free..Id be pretty pissed if i paid for that...

on the bright side.. there is always room to get better...*half smile*

Nov 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
I like when Renigade does his thing!! Outlaw is good, 15 tracks have not heard them all
Thanks a lot man. I agree to the point of there is a lot of filler on that cd. There are a few good tracks, and it opened my eyes to a few new people like Souljah Priests. GrewSum killed his verse, -13 Amp- killed his, I like to think I came pretty ok.

Not bad for a spur of the minute put together; I think with some more organization that it would have popped off a cleaner. But it is what it is. Its free; if you have one sitting there you haven't opened- OPEN IT, LISTEN TO IT. You don't have to love it, shit- you dont even have to like it. But give it a listen- it was free!

Jul 3, 2007
I suppose i did my part.. i listened to it.. i got what i wanted from it and passed it on to a friend... so maybe someone else will hear someone they like and support them in the future.. that cd will make its rounds.....

Nov 17, 2005
so i listened to it.. cuz i was inspired by this thread...but im not too sure that i liked it.. i kept getting sidetracked by... and i have nothin' against the dude... but skeptyks weird speech pattern made me feel like i was having an epileptic seizure on 5 of the 15 tracks
whats the fuck does this mean? :angry:

Jul 3, 2007
3rd verse of backdown
1st verse of outlaw
1 1/2 verses on it doesnt matter
1 freestyle verse
1st verse of dead wrong

im not on it that much
I know which ones you were one.. i know what you sound like.. i just had seizures when i listened to your verses..

Like i still have "youre gonna get fucked up" on my computer.. and i swear no lie.. my eyes get shifty when you rap your 'heart attack' verse..