Weird Situation.....Opinions Please

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
Aight, so the story I'm 'bout to tell you is real spit. So I'm out in San Antonio for a minute for work. I'm chillin' out at this park bench outside my telly smokin' a wood tip. This lil breezy comes up to me and we start choppin’ it up. I let her know that I’m from Cali and am only out here for a few weeks. She’s a native and whooptie whoop. Then she asks me if I have a pen. I tell her that I don't have one. She disappears and comes back like 5mins later with a pen. She forcefully grabs my hand and writes her cell # on my forearm (old school skating ring shit). Then get this……she says “I’m pregnant right now, but I won’t be forever, that’s my # you better use it”. At this point I’m speechless! I mean, I don’t think I’m that naïve but I had no idea this batch was feelin’ me. Even more of a surprise was that she was prego. So, 10mins later I’m tellin’ my bruh bruh the same story that I’m telling you and he was like “The batch wants to get it crackin’ while you’re out there and the best part is the fact that she’s pregnant”. I guess that’s one less stress I would have to worry about, huh? To make a loooong story short I end up giving her my Google Voice number (If you wanna play and need that covert sh*t….you need to step your game up!) and now she won’t stop callin’ & textin’ me. I mean, the woman is str8 stalkin’ ya boy. She is not easy to shake. She has been showing up at the telly random hours of the day and tryna kick it. By the way, the batch is bad but I can now see the Kangaroo pouch and it’s trippin’ me out a bit. So here is my dilemma….do I beat it up and bust nuts on someone else’s fetus & sodomize for the next couple weeks? Or should I leave that alone? Anyone else ever been in a similar situation? Halla at me!

Dec 30, 2003
if ur only there for a few weeks... might as well get some pussu..... she aint full on nasty preg right? but change ur info wen u back at home. haha

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah might as well.. especially if you're gonna be back in Cali soon

if you were local and she lived by you... then maybe think about it

I've had to deal with the crazy stalker type bitch before... shit can get annoying and damn near scary at time, lol... and realize that once you beat she's gonna be on you even more... so be prepared for that

but shit... maybe she's just super horny... I hear those prego bitches get horny as fuck

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
When i was going to college....This bitch was prego and lettin the cuzzo from school slap......Then this bitch would have her baby's dad come 2 the school and check on the bitch to be with her while she was prego ........Not that it matters but he was a cool cat......I was bustin raps with the cuzzo while the homie from school was bustin fatals on his child.......The baby dad was hella exited about having a kid and maybe starting a family......What a skanless bitch....So basically beat her guts.......But some dime prego bitch in a random city scopin you out like that.......???? Someone may be trying to set the your out of town self up......Dont get caught slippin mane....

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Aight, so the story I'm 'bout to tell you is real spit. So I'm out in San Antonio for a minute for work. I'm chillin' out at this park bench outside my telly smokin' a wood tip.
go ahead and get your fuck on...

but like jazzo, joey, and steadymobbin said, watch out cuz something seems weird...

dj quik did say san antonio was just lyke compton...

May 27, 2009
I'd probably give it a shot, but hide all your ID's or any papers that have your real name on it. You definitely don't want this chick knowing who you are.