Weird Situation.....Opinions Please

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
if ur only there for a few weeks... might as well get some pussu..... she aint full on nasty preg right? but change ur info wen u back at home. haha
I can dig it.....That's why I got that GoogleVoice mayne! I'm not sure if they are excepting sign-ups anymore, but I got an account. It's the lick. I don't have to worry about any of that.

there's something off about this beezy. I dunno...
Dusted and Disgusted? I'm not havin' it!

I know about that pregnant bakers oven pie all too well, it just seems so weird when it's not ur baby, feel me?

Aug 6, 2008
get dat pussu!!! but be smart like everybodys sayin she coulda saw u out there lookin like a target or suffa lol sounds like some sitcom type shit

but she could just be a freak tho, try it see what happens

May 2, 2002
Go for it! You might regret it once you're back in Cali. Shit, as much as she's stalkin' you, you might as well. What's the worse that could happen? She's already prego.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
So here is my dilemma….do I beat it up and bust nuts on someone else’s fetus & sodomize for the next couple weeks? Or should I leave that alone? Anyone else ever been in a similar situation? Halla at me!
do you want a siccness answer? or a GOOD answer?

siccness answer = get pussu

GOOD answer...stay away from that psycho bitch and run someone else's joints. unless you like drama, and stalkers, and bullshit.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
ugh...bitch got someoen else's seed in her growin.....

do what you gotta....but i sure wouldn't. lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
fuck it i'm goin to my "siccness" answers.

"if you wanna get rid of the roo pouch problem fuck her doggy style or in the ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. sodomize her not the fetus. lol"