WEEK 11: Arizona Cardinals (3-6) vs. San Francisco 49ers (8-1)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO WILL WIN????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
I wanted to go to the game at candle stick, but to busy to go out there so i got pretty good seats to the next game in Arizona, looking forward to playoff tickets tho

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
awww no fuck the raiders option on the poll? dang it.....

:hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:
it's all good g it's mind over matter with this sucka i'm not about to make this about them they can not stop our shine. They love us so much they love to hate us. Niners on mine fuck da haters we got bigger fish to fry then worrie about them.

Jun 23, 2005
i've been expecting the niners to go back to their old ways, and i've been wrong all season, but i still feel an upset coming, but hey i've been wrong all season on you guys lol

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
it's all good g it's mind over matter with this sucka i'm not about to make this about them they can not stop our shine. They love us so much they love to hate us. Niners on mine fuck da haters we got bigger fish to fry then worrie about them.
i was joking breh, and mocking the thread the raider fan made about 2 other teams which wasnt the team he goes for, and included a option in the poll being "fuck the niners".