WEEK 11: Arizona Cardinals (3-6) vs. San Francisco 49ers (8-1)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO WILL WIN????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005

San Francisco hosts the Arizona Cardinals this week, in a matchup of NFC West division foes. The 49ers hold a 23-16 edge in the all-time series the the Cardinals, including a 13-8 advantage at Candlestick. The 49ers have won the last four meetings and look to match the longest winning streak against the Cardinals in franchise history (5 - 9/14/80-10/18/87 and 10/24/93-12/21/02).

Last week vs. the NY Giants (11/13), QB Alex Smith registered his fourth, 4th-quarter comeback of the season, a 27-20 victory. Arizona enters the game on two-game winning streak, after beating the Eagles 21-17 at Phi. (11/13).

San Francisco looks to improve to 9-1 and record their first eight-game winning streak since 1997, when the team started 11-1.

This Sunday, the 49ers salute youth football and our local organizations including Gatorade Junior Training Camps, the Charlie Wedemeyer High School Coach of the Week, Youth Football Camps, the USA Football Coaching School, and much more.

Both pregame and halftime will feature youth games from the Bear River Jr. Bruins, VCS Falcons, Salinas Pop Warner, West Bay Rams, San Francisco PAL Seahawks, and Brown Bombers.

Our National Anthem will be performed by Bay Area native Melissa O’Keefe, a professional singer and actress.

Fans are encouraged to stop by the Sprint booth in the Bud Light Plaza to check out the hottest devices from Sprint and receive free giveaways like koozies and USB drives!

And fans don’t forget, if the 49ers win on Sunday, everyone in attendance receives two free tacos from Jack in the Box! Receive a coupon on your way out at the end of the game and redeem at a participating Bay Area Jack in the Box near you. You can enjoy Jack’s classic tacos any time, day or night, because at Jack in the Box the entire menu is always available!

Jan 12, 2006
Experience has taught Gore to prepare for extra attention the more success the 49ers have in the run game. That also means after the whistle blows -- Gore said he has been the target of a few cheap shots from the bottom of the pile as defenses grow frustrated. "It's been tough, man, it's been tough," Gore said. "I guess they try to get me out some way. But I'm healthy, I'm feeling good, and I'll be fine. It's tough, though. It's tough.

Jan 12, 2006
Frank Gore says he’ll play “and play good”

On Sunday, after the 49ers beat the Giants at home, San Francisco coach Jim Harbaugh told Peter King of Football Night in America that running back Frank Gore would play on Sunday against the Cardinals, despite a knee injury that limited him to six carries.

On Wednesday, Gore didn’t practice.

On Thursday, Gore practiced. He also said that he plans to play, despite a hyperextended knee. Via the Associated Press, Gore said he’ll play “and play good.”

The 8-1 49ers are playing their first NFC West opponent since Week One. But for games against the Ravens and Steelers, all remaining games will be against the 49ers’ NFC West rivals.

Which means that the Niners could finish 13-3 or 14-2.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/17/frank-gore-says-hell-play-and-play-good/

Jul 25, 2007

More than half these motherfuckers werent there 2,3,4 years ago. Me and my boys would have empty seats around us during those times.

Fuck a bandwagon fan that cant answer the last time we went to the playoffs.

Go 49ers!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
awww no fuck the raiders option on the poll? dang it.....

:hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky: