weed weed weed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
ENDelt260 said:
How appropriate that you used the word shit.

If you think ramen tastes good, save the dime you spent on the cup of it and just eat your dog's latest turd.
why???is this one of your latest experiences..?? sounds like u got it down pat all the way down to tha dog's latest turd....inquiring minds wanna know...shit im proud its only dime i aint no rich cat i hustle for mines cant help it u a rich school boy eating caviar!dont hate on me playa hate tha game..always some smart azz peepz runnin they mouf... :dead:

Oct 9, 2002
KC_Vett said:
why???is this one of your latest experiences..?? sounds like u got it down pat all the way down to tha dog's latest turd....inquiring minds wanna know...shit im proud its only dime i aint no rich cat i hustle for mines cant help it u a rich school boy eating caviar!dont hate on me playa hate tha game..always some smart azz peepz runnin they mouf... :dead:

I agree....got my school all paid for but im still eatin ramen and chicken....any money saved is more for booze i say!

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
KC_Vett said:
All I'm hatin' is Ramen.