weed weed weed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
:(
Slither said:
Weed? Junkies? hmmm... ok... guess A LOT of us are junkies then!
I'M SORRY I JUST DON'T GET IT, WHY IS EVERYBODY HOOKED ON THAT SHIT ME PERSONALY I'VE NEVER TRIED IT AND I'M GLAD I DIDN'T.. THAT SHIT MAKES NIGGAZ AND EVEN FEMALES LOOK LIKE ZOMBIES WALKIN ALL SLOW AND SHIT LOOKIN LIKE THEY ARE JUST PISSED THE FUCK OFF OR SOMETHING, AND I'M LIKE IT'S GON BE ALRIGHT DAMN..

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
lol... hooked... you crack me up! I respect that you haven't tried it or whatever... I personally like the relaxation.... thass on me... lol... but junkies? You act like it's crack or something!

Apr 28, 2003
Pipe is what I would pick if I had to pick one thing to smoke out of the rest of my life.

A chocolate philly blunt would be second.

A one foot double perc bong, possibly with ice cubes would be third.

Knife hits kill you. Vaporizer is insane. (translate: heat gun)

Nov 14, 2002
THAT SHIT MAKES NIGGAZ AND EVEN FEMALES LOOK LIKE ZOMBIES WALKIN ALL SLOW AND SHIT LOOKIN LIKE THEY ARE JUST PISSED THE FUCK OFF OR SOMETHING, AND I'M LIKE IT'S GON BE ALRIGHT DAMN..
Were you the leader in your DARE program in elementary school?

Apr 21, 2003
Justin said:
THAT SHIT MAKES NIGGAZ AND EVEN FEMALES LOOK LIKE ZOMBIES WALKIN ALL SLOW AND SHIT LOOKIN LIKE THEY ARE JUST PISSED THE FUCK OFF OR SOMETHING, AND I'M LIKE IT'S GON BE ALRIGHT DAMN..
i smoke blunts before i go to work, during lunch, and all night long. i don't be walkin around all solw and shit, its like ciggs.
and ask anyone whos met me, i sure don't look like i'm pissed the fuck off!

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
dare taught me about all that shit i seen when i was a lil kid

my first memory is sittin on the floor lookin up at the cofee table n the coutch where my dad is sittin rollin up jiont after joint for this pile of broke up green ( musta been a half n he was usin orange zigs)
the next memory i have after that one is proly three years later
i proly smelled weed 5000 times before i actually smoked it or even knew what it was