Weed Cocoon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
lol. Fuck these commercials. The only good thing they do is provide quick, cheap entertainment for stoners like me. I get mad when I see those commercials when I'm sober, like "Weed doesn't do that shit to you." "These muhfuckas are lying & America's believing it." But, That shit is hella funny when you're blasted.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
my favorite one was the hockey player playing with no pads, first time I seen that I was smoking and cheering on the other team like "HIT HIM!!! HIT HIM HARD!!!!!" that foo gets ROCKED!

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
Fuck an anti-weed campaign. Weed is no Gateway Drug, people who will do drugs will do drugs with or without marijuana...it just so happens that weed (SMH @ Anybody who calls it a drug) is easier to come by and has weaker effects than actual drugs, so it's common that it's done first. ANY PERSON who calls weed a gateway drug is

A. Extremely Uneducated
B. A drug addict looking for something to blame for their problems.

With that said the Meth commercials are the ones that should be getting play...but fuck the make-up they need to have ACTUAL meth heads speaking on the pain that the drug will put you through...put em through rehab for their paycheck, you know all those kids were paid anyway.

Cocaine seems to be getting to everybody I grew up with, I think if we had some decent anti-drug commercials (in oppose to movies that glorify celebrities who are later proven to be coke addicts...yet keep the spotlight and are loved by america) they could possibly do something about the drug problem.

If I was a kid and saw that alien weed commercial I'da been like "I should smoke pot. I don't care if my bitch leaves me, everybody's been dumped...I want to see an alien."

PEACE

BUDD

Jul 12, 2002
^^that's exactly wut I'm always thinking. Where's the Meth-addict commercials and other hard shit that actually affects peoples lives?
They have a bunch of meth commercials here with this thing called the Montana Meth Project. They're actually pretty good, especially compared to these stupid weed ones.