we have the right....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2007
First off i mean no disrespect...... but as I listen to talez of a killa i cant help but just wonder... i know many of you reading this have wonered also. why did he do it? was he buried or cremated? if anyone knows the answer to these questions i hold you personally responsible for not telling Us... The Fans!!! we all went through it when the big homie passed.. we were all emotionally connected through his music an lyrics..and i think we deserve some closure!! it's going on 3 years and we are still in the dark... i am asking someone to be brave and step up with the truth!!!! i know imma get hate mail for this.. but im just asking the question many are afraid to ask!!! RIP WooDie.

Mar 22, 2007
than you loco!!!!! im not the only one who spent my money on east co. co. records and believe with all my strength in his lyrics.... we have the right!!!!

HATE ON THIS OPINION..
BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT....
IM ZURE WOODIES PEOPLE APPRECIATE YOU AS A FAN...... BUT.....
YOU AINT OWED SHIT........ THE MANS LIFE IS AND WAS HIS LIFE......
WTF YOU WANNA SEE A DEATH CERTIFICATE..?? MAN FOR REAL... LISTEN TO YOURSELF... DUDE PROVIDED A SERVICE... YOU PAID FOR IT (HOPEFULLY) END OF STORY... NO ONE OWES YOU A STORY OR PROOF OF ANYTHING... LET EM REST....

May 31, 2006
First off i mean no disrespect...... but as I listen to talez of a killa i cant help but just wonder... i know many of you reading this have wonered also. why did he do it? was he buried or cremated? if anyone knows the answer to these questions i hold you personally responsible for not telling Us... The Fans!!! we all went through it when the big homie passed.. we were all emotionally connected through his music an lyrics..and i think we deserve some closure!! it's going on 3 years and we are still in the dark... i am asking someone to be brave and step up with the truth!!!! i know imma get hate mail for this.. but im just asking the question many are afraid to ask!!! RIP WooDie.
Fuck the swine flu *blurp blurp*

Mar 22, 2007
you guys are right,, the man does not and has never owed me anything!!!
there are few who can live with staying in the dark and create their own theories of his death.. then there are many like me who really want to know!!! i've heard fucked up storiez for his decision and those are more disrespectful than my simple question!!! Like i said im just asking the question that thousands wonder every time they slap a woodie track!! hate on it or agree.... both sides have there right!!

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
We dont have a right to anything...Unless you knew him personally you have no reason knowing anything about his passing. Im glad nobody knows where he's buried/if he's buried because I can only imagine the rediculous things people would do to a grave. Just enjoy the music, be a fan, tell other people. Doin waaay too much 'demanding' answers and shit.

Feb 23, 2004
DOOKIE you been here since march "07" u should know by now not to ask questions of the homie woodie's death just let him rest...just collect his albums and move on..

Mar 22, 2007
well i appreciate both sides oppinions... thats why i love this site!! the freedome to say anything, to clown and to get clowned..... i understand where a lot of you are coming from and after a second thought i regret posting this.... i guess it just bothers me not to know, but hey, what can i do!!!?! Rest in Peace Woodie, and i appologize for any offense i may have caused.

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
theres a reason y it aint talked about thats y if u dookie had more than 50 posts ud have more insight on this ....what u been on the site for a few months get sum posts up get ur mind rite then u might get answers ....

Status
Not open for further replies.