we have the right....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2007
wow!!!! i never knew there could be such ignorant people on this thread... but wow!!! rob rize i respect ur reply and totally agree.... LOL and JUVe 559... wow!!!! i aint no southenor or a bullog.... imma stay a level above and refrain from net bangin.. i dont get down like that mu boi!!! like i said i apologize for this thread and now understand the seriousness of the situation... i welcome constructive critisism and thank you for it.... it's all love mayne......

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
well youll prolly never get a solid answer here homie most people on here are either super fans who feel you should have as many years on this message board as them or rappers who think no one needs to know about them unless they pay 10$ on a cd for it. people shouldnt try to act like woodie was not a star in the sense of the word , and when you live in the lime light people are gonna want to know everything about you from if you really did kill that scrap to how did he die (detailed) not just the story someone fed to us online in an effort to half ass inform his fans who dedicated years to supporting their music and genre. no matter what hood or what state i go to their asking me what happened to woodie in detail... kids, women youngsters, everybody wants to know and dont blame them especially if a person like woodie inspired them. and it aint like any friends or family have done anything to kill rumors or other than say the occassional rip in a song. even years after speedy loc died and people still come up and aski his friedns or family they are more than willing to explain the situation and get rid of rumors brought on by fans near and far who dont know what happened to their FAVORITE artist, its no wonder our genre dont go far, the death of mac dre not only informed people who he was it launched a world wide phenomenom based on a man in his art whos loved ones carried on his dream.

Nov 2, 2002
the whole situation was handled clumsily. Nobody from his camp stepped up to the plate (except his mom and lil los sort of) and put out anything official. So everyones in the dark. Being curious about what really happened is only natural.

i think dude went too far by saying we "have the right to know" but i do think people DESERVE to know.

Both sides have good points though

Mar 22, 2007
I agree rusto... My words were way out of line.... deserve woul have been much more appropriate. and once again I apologize for stepping out of bounds....

Nov 2, 2002
^^^LOL
but yea, i think this thread might end up being a good thing. Dookie said stuff that a lot of people were thinking but didnt wanna say

Dec 18, 2009
FANS - HAVE NO RIGHT TO KNOW NO MATTER HOW MANY ALBUMS YOU BOUGHT

REAL FAM N FRIENDS CLOSE TO WOODIE - THEY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT

LET HIM REST IN PARADISE

R.I.P. WOODIE

Feb 1, 2009
the whole situation was handled clumsily. Nobody from his camp stepped up to the plate (except his mom and lil los sort of) and put out anything official. So everyones in the dark. Being curious about what really happened is only natural.

i think dude went too far by saying we "have the right to know" but i do think people DESERVE to know.

Both sides have good points though

IMO only his family have the right to know everything and if they dont want to share more info, that needs to be respected!

I dont know who gave and what was the official word to his passing, but whatever info was giving must be all the info that the his family wanted to share and that must be respected aswell.

You need to remember to his fam he was a son or brother or whatnot first not a Rapper!! IMO

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Dookie - you have the RIGHT to ask.

However...Ryan has the RIGHT to rest in peace. He also does not OWE us anything more than what he gave us. Those of us that knew him personally know what type of great dude he was and I'm sure ALL of us wish he could have thought his decision through a little longer. However, whatever happened is what happened and until someone in his immediate family FEELS like speaking on the subject, we should all just celebrate the man's work and all other artists in here should feel greatful for the path he laid for them to continue and prosper, which I guarantee with my life he would have wanted and would be proud to see. The only reason I didn't turn this into a Sav It Out / Active / Deep Sleep forum is because I felt strongly that he would have appreciated seeing all these talented homeboys be represented.

Mar 22, 2007
ILLMANNERED i complety unerstan an respect that.... like i said, after i took another look at others prespective i fully regret posting this.... i apologize to his family, his personal homeboys and the fans whom I offended.

well youll prolly never get a solid answer here homie most people on here are either super fans who feel you should have as many years on this message board as them or rappers who think no one needs to know about them unless they pay 10$ on a cd for it. people shouldnt try to act like woodie was not a star in the sense of the word , and when you live in the lime light people are gonna want to know everything about you from if you really did kill that scrap to how did he die (detailed) not just the story someone fed to us online in an effort to half ass inform his fans who dedicated years to supporting their music and genre. no matter what hood or what state i go to their asking me what happened to woodie in detail... kids, women youngsters, everybody wants to know and dont blame them especially if a person like woodie inspired them. and it aint like any friends or family have done anything to kill rumors or other than say the occassional rip in a song. even years after speedy loc died and people still come up and aski his friedns or family they are more than willing to explain the situation and get rid of rumors brought on by fans near and far who dont know what happened to their FAVORITE artist, its no wonder our genre dont go far, the death of mac dre not only informed people who he was it launched a world wide phenomenom based on a man in his art whos loved ones carried on his dream.
QUESTION FOR YOU CARNAL....
WHAT IF IT WAS YOU..?? (GOD FORBID)
BUT IF IT WAS.. WOULD YOU WANT ALL YOUR BIZNEZZ IN THE STREET..??
SOMETHINGS JUST NEED TO BE LEFT ALONE.. IMO..
I REALLY DON'T SEE HOW ONE CAN SAY..
BECAUSE A MAN PUT A PORTION OF HIMSELF ON WAX..
HE OWES ANYONE WHO LISTENS TO IT A STORY FOR EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING.. IF THATS THE CASE.. DO WE ALL NEED TO PROVIDE DEATH CERTIFICATES AND SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS AND WHAT NOT..??
I DONT KNOW.. I JUST DONT GET IT..

YOU KNOW IT AINT NO PEDO PERICO..

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
QUESTION FOR YOU CARNAL....
WHAT IF IT WAS YOU..?? (GOD FORBID)
BUT IF IT WAS.. WOULD YOU WANT ALL YOUR BIZNEZZ IN THE STREET..??
SOMETHINGS JUST NEED TO BE LEFT ALONE.. IMO..
I REALLY DON'T SEE HOW ONE CAN SAY..
BECAUSE A MAN PUT A PORTION OF HIMSELF ON WAX..
HE OWES ANYONE WHO LISTENS TO IT A STORY FOR EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING.. IF THATS THE CASE.. DO WE ALL NEED TO PROVIDE DEATH CERTIFICATES AND SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS AND WHAT NOT..??
I DONT KNOW.. I JUST DONT GET IT..

YOU KNOW IT AINT NO PEDO PERICO..
What if Woodie was mainstream/famous? There would be a damn feeding frenzy on trying to find out every detail of his death, with TMZ and gossip magazines and shit. The reason for this would be because he was a public/well known figure. Its the same case here, only on a smaller level. When you decide to be a public figure you gotta take everything that comes with it, the good and the bad. You cant expect privacy one day just because its convenient. Nobody "left alone" mac dre, 2pac, or notorious b.i.g's death. People wanted to know what happened!
I dont think anyone wants death certificates, just a clear explanation of what happened. All we have right now are some rumors that he killed himself. Who knows how accurate that is. But yea, i agree, we arent owed anything, but the reason people are asking this stuff is normal

Status
Not open for further replies.