we have a biter!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
Influences COME SEE ME AND MANY OTHERS LIVE AT THE SATYRICON DECEMBER 13th PRESENTED BY REDNECK SOLDIER. TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!! THEY ARE AVAILABLE FOR $10.. or YOU CAN PAY $15 at the DOOR

LMFAO, If you know any bloods in the area, PLEASE PLEASE send them there. They are making a mochary of our city Portland. And someone slap Thundakat for me personally

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com

looks like a good show
AAAHhhhahahahaha....
SOmeone should let Tech know that these kids got his stage show licked.

And Nutz knows these kids buy hella records man.

Caaaarrriiiiipppppppppppppp! LMAO
Tight girl pants maftia for life CUZ! Can't wait till they jump me in.....hahahahaha
And my mom got them coats at Woolworth's back in the day too!

Jul 29, 2008
def need to bring white and nerdy on to the fuckn siccness and rip him up..haha this is jus hilarious tho tryin to be "hard" and wow they do shows those most be at like a middle school dance or sumthing HAHAHA..man what has the world come to
Looks like Talent show material!

503 peeps... handle this.. Before the Next gen follows this trend.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
ROLMFAO...hahahaha!!!!
i had to say it.......lol......

and now that i've seen more pics of those guys.....WHAAAAT THE FUUUUUCK....

i wonder if that's suppose to be dude's thizz face....looks like he's takin a shit......those kids look fuckin retarded.....remind me of kids i went to high school with.....i'd like to see them say cuzz or any of that shit in front of some REAL bangers.

Jul 29, 2008
eazy mac is 16 yrs old. He is a 9th grader that was held back... but yet he says he is 18 and from compton.

that dude's thizz face looks like someone jammed sumptin up his ass.

May 4, 2005
yeah. I couldnt believe the shit was seein on those pages.
it dont surprise me...

alotta people i meet.. here in oregon.. say theyre originaly from

"LA, or Compton, or San Diego" its always 1 of the 3.

knowin damn well they aint.

im from bompton cuzzzzz.... soooooo ripppppppp!!!!!!!!! lol

Jul 29, 2008
it dont surprise me...

hahaha. Those katz though... they look really stupid.

NOX

Sicc OG
Nov 26, 2004
LOL... I'm finna unleash the little homies on them mufuckas.. Let em see the kind of ass whoopins bangin will get u and convert them mufuckas back to trading pokemon cards and eating easy mac
dont even trip stop you know ya homeboy nasty noc got you i want the satisfaction of breakin that wanna be crips lil face the fuck up......hahahahahahaha, your ass out in ATL now you know I got you big homie let me do it lmao....holla at ya boy i got you and wax on that artwork pimpin I'ma call you tomorrow

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
it dont surprise me...

Yeah, that reminds me of when I was doing a stretch across the river in the Clark County Jail. This whiteboy wasn't even in the F-2 pod for like several minutes before he started ramblin' that shit. He kept saying he was from Cali and got caught while coming through 503/360. When we asked what part of Cali, he said "Sacramento"! Then, another cat asked what part of Sac you from. He yelled "Compton"! You should of seen the look on everyone's face, lol. That fool didn't last too long that day!