WAY OT: my job sucks, what about yours?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
my job is fuckin awesome. today the d-back for the patriots brandon meriweather came in and was fucking with ppl asking if his boy looked like larence maroney when he didnt. at 1st i figured it wasnt him and told he looked like him and he asked who brandon was? i told him he was a d-back and he's really known for the huge brawl in Florida. thats when he told me the whole fucking story and how "his twin brother brandon" got way too much bad rep than he deserved n shit. then when i rang him up i had to check ID and yep it was brandon. i didnt ask for autograph but kept the reciept he signed just incase i can make money off it ya never know. but yeah thats was pretty sick to see and he was with the 2 new d-backs tha pats picked up this offseason and i didnt notice until i got home and checked it out.

Nov 9, 2003
Dude alcohol wont stop a polygraph test, that would probably amplfy the shit

you have to do complex math equations in your head, hold your breath at random times, hurt yourself (with a pin) n shit like that in order to fuck it over
I never said it would stop it but it made me relax ore cause when they have all the shit hooked up to you the calmer you are the better off you are. My buddy was the guy that gave me the polygraph cause thats what he does where I work so he told me a few pointers.

Sep 17, 2003
I had to take a polygraph for a job once! It sucked! I kept giving truthful answers to these few questions, and they kept saying that it "wasn't coming out right." Weird! I was very truthful with them; I really wanted that job. :ermm:

Nov 7, 2006
How do you get promoted to full time? Doesn't that just mean more work?
well in my buisness it sucks to be full time. u automatically get a set amount of hours no matter if u work over it or under it. i guess if u work less than u should it's good but during the holidays u get nothing but a bonus at the end of christmas n shit.