WAY OT: my job sucks, what about yours?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2005
www.myspace.com
I know I'm not the only one in here with a 9 to 5, I'm just curious to see what some of you do to pay the bills.

As for me, I work at an in-coming call center and it's horrible. I just figured i'd give you guys a quick laugh. I take calls for all kinds of companies, most of them have to be scams, so here's the laugh for the day, I take calls for Creflo Dollar. I know that you guys have seen this ass-clown on tv practically raping old people for all of their money. The "Pastor" of world changers ministries flies around in a private jet preaching about money and about how God loves us all, so we should all be rich?????

Where in the bible would it say that Creflo? We should be rich OR YOU should be rich? This is my opening script... "thank you for calling Creflo Dollar Ministries, How may I change your world today?" Imagine saying that 500 times a day.

Mar 31, 2005
www.myspace.com
haha yeah i hate that shit but i gotta pay these bills so i can keep this house for my daughter. The scripting is crazy on the call, you should see how many different ways Creflo makes us ask for some $$$$, but I guess my common sense would just tell me not to call a fake tv paster with the last name of Dollar, and some one told me that Creflo is actually Hebrew for steal! aint that some shit, we call him Creflo-Cuff-A-Doller around the workplace. I take a lot of different calls but he's just the worst one!

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
Man better than my shit

I sit here all day and give out money to illegals and somali's with 13 kids. You have no idea how many muhammeds i see everyday. Welfare sucks.

Jun 9, 2007
I sit here all day and give out money to illegals and somali's with 13 kids. You have no idea how many muhammeds i see everyday. Welfare sucks.
Somali's huh? You must work in Minneapolis. If you worked in St. Paul you'd be handin out free money and cars / houses to all the Hmongs. Tax free livin for 7 years... gotta love it...

But anyway, yeah, call center's suck no matter what you're dealin with. I get to answer 1000 calls a week from people complainin about their fuckin TV cuz they don't know how to put it on the proper SOURCE FOR THE CABLE SIGNAL... get the word out - DO NOT BUY OLD PEOPLE HDTV'S - THEY DONT NEED EM!!!!

Jun 9, 2007
btw, speaking of Mohommad's... I got a call last month from this dude who's name was literally Mohammad Mohammad Mohammad... tripped me the fuck out

Jan 3, 2006
btw, speaking of Mohommad's... I got a call last month from this dude who's name was literally Mohammad Mohammad Mohammad... tripped me the fuck out

HAHAH LOL

I'm manager at a "Metallizing Machine Shop". It's coo from time to time, but it has it's days, lemme tell you... I'd like to try a job being outside most of the time... anyways...

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
Yo i got a picture of a mother fucker this morn with the same name check this shit man.

Fuckin crazy you broght that up lol..

While that name is stupid, dumb; black people have the funniest dumb names man, i get a ton of them. One girls name was ShaFiness, so she named her kid ShaFoxy... Once we got a while dude named Bill Bush and his middle name was Clinton-George. There are a lot of idiots where im from... This is just names, you should see the nut case files i get to read

Nov 14, 2003
Yo i got a picture of a mother fucker this morn with the same name check this shit man.

Fuckin crazy you broght that up lol..

While that name is stupid, dumb; black people have the funniest dumb names man, i get a ton of them. One girls name was ShaFiness, so she named her kid ShaFoxy... Once we got a while dude named Bill Bush and his middle name was Clinton-George. There are a lot of idiots where im from... This is just names, you should see the nut case files i get to read
dude, you work with my friends gf. i heard that bill bush george clinton deal about a month ago at her 21st b-day party. must mean you work downtown in the government center. you know michelle (not putting her last name, but her brother works there too)? and that St. Paul/Minneapolis shit is 100% true. St. paul is all Asian's, and Minneapolis is all Somolians.

Nov 14, 2003
oh yea, i work at Wal-Mart. not the greatest job in the world, but im working on getting promoted to Assistant Manager. they start out making close to 50K a year. should get me by until i can finish college.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
Ya we had people transfer from there and they told us

There are alot of women were i work

they are always talking...

Jul 1, 2004
i work at wyndham vacation resorts sellin vacations and timeshares.. if anyone is plannin a trip or anything (in the us) get at me i'll hook ya up!!! its nothin special. better than my last job workin 12 hours a day 6 days a week...BOO

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
im a auto mechanic , used to be all GM, but i wanted a challenge so now i work on land rovers,jaguars,mercedes,bmws.. etc euro and british sucks but it pays the bills i do that 8-5 monday-friday

Feb 12, 2006
gamestop manager, 45 hours in 3 days between gta and mario kart midnight openings and employee's calling out, salary 40 hours and week isnt even close to over, shit sux sometimes.