WAY OT: my job sucks, what about yours?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 9, 2003
computer contractor for the company CACI contracted to the government... its and easy computer gig so I just surf through the siccness all day and fix computers. it pays about 76k but hawaii is so damn expensive it doesnt seem like much.

Aug 31, 2006
i work at a god damn dairy queen, how the fuck you think my job is? lol

it aint too bad actually, im an assistant manager, and the store manager just walked out, so i had to pick up alot of the work he left. I got a $3 raise since then and i should be getting some healthcare soon.

The only thing that keeps me happy is laughing at all the dumb old people trying to order ice cream and having them cut other people off in drive thru.

Nov 7, 2006
I work at a FYE and it's one of the best jobs i've ever had. the District Manager sucks but i only see him like once a month so it's all good. i get to take shit early but i have to pay for it when it actually is release for ex. GTA4 had that shit for a week now. the only thing that sucks about my job is where it's located, i get so many fucking teenagers that come in it's fucking annoying but i mainly work mornings so i dont have to deal with it.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm a supervisor at the Hollywood Wax Museum. My job requires me to be sarcastic to customers and to randomly scare the shit out of them in the Chamber of Horrors. My job rocks.

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
repo man for a rental company... 9-8 five days a week... nothin like being chased by pitbulls, being threatened with guns/knives, beating the shit outta peoples doors and windows, and wantin to slam your bosses head thru a wall everyday... i basically get paid to harass people and be an asshole...

Jun 9, 2007
repo man for a rental company... 9-8 five days a week... nothin like being chased by pitbulls, being threatened with guns/knives, beating the shit outta peoples doors and windows, and wantin to slam your bosses head thru a wall everyday... i basically get paid to harass people and be an asshole...
LOL... I've always wanted to be a repo man for a day. Not for a fuckin career tho

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
the part i like about it is there's something new everyday... and there can be alot of action involved... i've climbed thru peoples windows, kicked couches out of windows on the 2nd floor of a building, and got into high speed chases... alot of confrontation too, sometimes its fun, sometimes its annoying... the shit that sucks is when you gotta stuff tissue up your nose becuz you're about to go repo some shit out of a trailer filled with dog shit smeared all over the floors and walls and roaches EVERYWHERE, and if you breathe the air you instantly wanna puke... its alot of bullshit but it can be fun...

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Sounds more like a bondsman........

I pay my bills so I don't have to deal with the repo man. There used to be a show on TV showing repo men in action. I saw this cat pull up to the dock in his pimp ass boat, go inside for a snack while the gas was filling up, and then stand at the end of the dock in disbelief as his boat rode away. Dwamn! those repo cats were hella slick, stalkin this guy, snatched up his shit and bounced. Bad credit is a mothafucka! Credit card companies just call and harass you but banks and shit will come snatch your house & ride.

I work on computers to keep the repo-man away.

Aug 26, 2003
the part i like about it is there's something new everyday... and there can be alot of action involved... i've climbed thru peoples windows, kicked couches out of windows on the 2nd floor of a building, and got into high speed chases... alot of confrontation too, sometimes its fun, sometimes its annoying... the shit that sucks is when you gotta stuff tissue up your nose becuz you're about to go repo some shit out of a trailer filled with dog shit smeared all over the floors and walls and roaches EVERYWHERE, and if you breathe the air you instantly wanna puke... its alot of bullshit but it can be fun...

you should make a song or skit relating to this shit on your next album mob lol. I know you tend to make more serious music, but something like this would be hilarious in the midst of the hard times and hard liquor theme :cool:

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
lol... fucked up shit is last week i was in somebodys house repoing their stereo system and when i opened up the disc changer to take their cds out the first one i pulled out was "when the heavens rain"... i've had some shit like that happen a quite a few times... i had a kid ask me for an autograph one time while i was dragging his mom and dads washing machine out of their house...

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
i have a graduate instructorship at Mizzou. that means I teach students who are usually only about 5 years younger than I am and try to convince them that I know what the F I'm talking about. I mean...I DO know what I'm talking about, but because of my age I think they try to challenge me quite a bit. and they fail. the end

Aug 31, 2005
currently doing tech support and web development

in the process of getting a job with twice the salary, just took a 3 hour test, have a 2nd interview on monday [same day as the tech show here] then a 2nd 3 hour test, then a drug test, then a lie detector test, then a psychological exam....its a process

Nov 9, 2003
currently doing tech support and web development

in the process of getting a job with twice the salary, just took a 3 hour test, have a 2nd interview on monday [same day as the tech show here] then a 2nd 3 hour test, then a drug test, then a lie detector test, then a psychological exam....its a process
Sounds like the crap I go through here in hawaii for the government job i have.
For my polygraph test I took a couple shots of vodka to calm my nerves before the test cause i done a lot of shit in my past that I did not want to get screwed after passing my drug test and everything else.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
Dude alcohol wont stop a polygraph test, that would probably amplfy the shit

you have to do complex math equations in your head, hold your breath at random times, hurt yourself (with a pin) n shit like that in order to fuck it over