WASHED UP BAY RAPPERS.....GO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 28, 2003
lol@Yukmouth and Jacka being washed up when they';re probably the 2 biggest rappers you guys got (outside of Lil B and Kreayshawn). If they're washed up than it's safe to say 99.9% of the bay is washed up. Close thread.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
lol@Yukmouth and Jacka being washed up when they';re probably the 2 biggest rappers you guys got (outside of Lil B and Kreayshawn).

If they're washed up than it's safe to say 99.9% of the bay is washed up. Close thread.
I think Spice 1 and Yukmouth still got heat,they just need good beats.....but The Jacka lost his flow,it soundz like he got kicked in the throat and his voice turned high pitched from it,his lyrical delivery is not the same as before.

Apr 28, 2003
Basically I heard it said best...if you're in your 30's and no one knows your name, it's over...UNLESS you're doing it as a hobby. Rap is a YOUNG MAN'S game, especially now when it's more about the IMAGE than the skills.

Hmmm...I think this is a misconception. I think the music is NOW more than ever MARKETED towards youngsters but it's not necessarily a "young mans game"...If rap is a young mans game then why are all the biggest rap acts today over the age of 25-30? Jay, Em, Rick Ross, Lupe, Wayne, etc...all in or nearing 30.

If you're in your 30's and no one knows your name...You just AXED out 90% of rappers out and I'm not just talkin about bay rappers.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
I think wit the right beats and mastering alotta rappers can step their game up!!! Sometimes you gotta recreate your style and master your style!! Me personally i think I'm waaaaay better then what I was cause I take it more serious now and I stay consistant with my recording and dropping projects!!! Practice makes perfect but I still got alot to learn and long as I focus I'll get better!!

Apr 29, 2011
I think wit the right beats and mastering alotta rappers can step their game up!!! Sometimes you gotta recreate your style and master your style!! Me personally i think I'm waaaaay better then what I was cause I take it more serious now and I stay consistant with my recording and dropping projects!!! Practice makes perfect but I still got alot to learn and long as I focus I'll get better!!
CO SIGN