WARRIORS IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Ambition209 said:
man.. im bout to go work today rockin a warrior jersey... i work at a elementary school out here and on fridays we can wear whatever we want... i never wore a jersey before but when i wore a niner tshirt all the little raider fan kids runnin up like "forty niners are whiners" haha remember that shit... "raiders are traitors" haha... gotta rep this GSW movement.... i been creatin a gang of 4th and 5th grade warrior fans tho.. they been stayin up on it since a few weeks before the playoffs.......
that's hilarious man. Anyways:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

Rich said:
that's hilarious man. Anyways:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Caveman commercials are hillarious, but that doesnt really make any sense...

maybe if it said...'Beating the Maverics" "so easy a caveman can do it"

but...what should I expect, you went wit geico dot com

Nov 16, 2004
jay_jay said:
THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES I EVER WATCH IN MY LIFE!!

DID YOU SEE ALL THE PEOPLE THAT CAME TO WATCH!! SNOOP.. KATE HUDSON, DID YOU SEE WHEN BARON DAVIS WENT UP AND HUGGED WOODY HARRELSON!!
I didn't see him hug woody, I saw him give Ronnie Lott a hug.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
North Vallejo said:
why didnt snoop watch the game wit JT?

What was funny is that it looked like JT was just trying walk out with Snoop.. basically trying to get in the picture in shit.. not hatin on anything, but that's what it looked like.. Once they walked out the tunnel they went their seperate ways, but JT kept walkin over to where Snoop was sittin..

I also heard The Game was at the game.. do JT and The Game still have beef?

Nov 16, 2004
JFL023 said:
What was funny is that it looked like JT was just trying walk out with Snoop.. basically trying to get in the picture in shit.. not hatin on anything, but that's what it looked like.. Once they walked out the tunnel they went their seperate ways, but JT kept walkin over to where Snoop was sittin..

I also heard The Game was at the game.. do JT and The Game still have beef?
Haha, jt jt jt...

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

Warriors will obviously have to win one road game to win the series. (Assuming that they win all three home games...which I THINK will happen). And I think tonight will be our best chance to beat em at their house.

They jus finished a 7 game series on saturday, coming off a huge victory taht took alot out of em and we rested a few days. Hopefully BD's hamstring will not play a big role in the game tonight.

This will be a better matchup then the Dallas series and I can see this goin to game 7 which is prolly not good for GS. We gotta take it in 6 at home and we need to win tonight, it might be the most important game of the whole series....

GO DUBZ! you beezelssss