WARRIORS IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2004
MUTHA FUCKIN WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIORS!!!!!

Dubs got celeb fans cuz of Bdiddy, w/o him, rarely any celeb fans.

Did anyone else notice in game 5 at dallas there was a lone warrior fan? And then he reappeared in game 6 sittin behind the media table. Who is he? I was thinking he was a relative of one of the players.

Bring on Utah or Houston. We ready.

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
andrizzaayy said:
best game i went to ever. didnt even sit down the 2nd half. i was sitting next to these 2 dallas fans and they were stonefaced the whole way through
Hahaha Me neither, I was amped the whole game!

Feb 15, 2003
smeezy said:
MUTHA FUCKIN WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIORS!!!!!

Dubs got celeb fans cuz of Bdiddy, w/o him, rarely any celeb fans.

Did anyone else notice in game 5 at dallas there was a lone warrior fan? And then he reappeared in game 6 sittin behind the media table. Who is he? I was thinking he was a relative of one of the players.

Bring on Utah or Houston. We ready.

yea i seen that dude in game 5 and tonight again...... i was wondering about him too....... i noticed someone in a thread on here sayin "i was the only warrior fan in dallas that night and i was loudest motherfucka in there" im thinkin it might have been that dude that posted...........anyway great great game can't wait to see who we play next round either way it's on and poppin keep the momentum up keep ridin this wave and keep playin hard......... looking forward to watching at least 4 more games..... hopefully more... but at least 4

Nov 16, 2004
Ambition209 said:
yea i seen that dude in game 5 and tonight again...... i was wondering about him too....... i noticed someone in a thread on here sayin "i was the only warrior fan in dallas that night and i was loudest motherfucka in there" im thinkin it might have been that dude that posted...........anyway great great game can't wait to see who we play next round either way it's on and poppin keep the momentum up keep ridin this wave and keep playin hard......... looking forward to watching at least 4 more games..... hopefully more... but at least 4
HAHA that would hilarious but I don't think it's him.

Nov 16, 2004
Music Nfluenced said:
T.W.A.B. (The Warriors Are Back). I was surprised the crowd wasn't getting hyphy outside the Oracle and fans leaving after the Warriors had won. I wish I would have seen T's and W's being thrown up.
HAHA come on man ain't everybody "music influenced" by bay rap. Let me guess, you were hoping folks were actin like idiots outside and dancing on top of moving cars? loooool.

Dec 4, 2005
anyone go to the road viewer party the last day of the season when they clinched a playoff berth....remember that fat dude snappin on the big screen....haha they put charles barkleys face on him today

Jan 31, 2006
Music Nfluenced said:
T.W.A.B. (The Warriors Are Back). I was surprised the crowd wasn't getting hyphy outside the Oracle and fans leaving after the Warriors had won. I wish I would have seen T's and W's being thrown up.
You must have been in the wrong parking lot, cause the one i was in, there was a group of about 200 of us going absolutely bonkers, not to mention the various other large gatherings of people. People were dancing on top of cars, honking, drinking, ghost riding. It was crackin. GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!

Jun 23, 2002
What now!! Like Lil Flip said, "Game Over". Sorry Dallas, it was just our time...GS is amazing and we get to see at least 4 more playoff games!! YESSS

Feb 5, 2005

DALLAS GOT DAT ASS BEAT !!

EVEN WIT ALL THE TURN OVER'z FRUM BARON DAVIS THEY STILL COULDNT GET IT STR8...

DAM SHAME...

LOL @ BARKLEY AFTER THE GAME WAZ OVER..

- GEEzUz