WARRIORS IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Not sure if this was posted (i'm not about to view all posts in this bitch), but check out what Stephen Jackson gots to say to Barkley's hatin ass...

Jackson, looking straight into the camera, says to Barkley that he's been watching those T-Mobile commercials and he's done some "investigating" as to why Dwyane Wade can't get into Barkley's Fave Five.

"It's probably full," Jackson said. "Here's who's in it: McDonald's, Dominos, Burger King -- it was Subway, but he pushed them out for Cinnabon, and Krispy Kreme...Maybe if Dwyane Wade opens a restaurant, he may have a chance."

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Rich said:
He doesn't want to cuz he made a very big mistake of saying that the Mavs were going to win the series.
Not only did Charles Barkley say that, but during Game 1's halftime show Barkley clearly stated that the Warriors were the "worst team to play in the NBA playoffs this year!" I'll never forget that one!

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Uzzle said:
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Just got back from the game, That was the best fuckin event ive ever been to! YEEEEEEEEEEE! I got no fuckin voice..LOL!

go warriors!!!!!!!!!! I got my Mullin jersey signed by Hyphy Jackson and Matt Barnes!

Dawg.. I was there also and lost my damn voice! Funny as hell because a few folks around me lost their voices as well! Shit was off the riktor!!! Oh Boy.. that shit felt like we won the damn championship n shit.. I'm defnitely gonna go to the semifinals.. i got plug on 2nd level front row tickets for $60 so u know I can't pass on that!! Gyeaaa!!

Did you stay until the end.. the Warriors players came back out and thanksed the fans.. Mickael Pietrus literally went crowd surfing! Shit was hilarious!! I even saw 2 dudes about to throw them d's when Biedrens threw his jersey in the crowd.. LOL!

Sep 18, 2002
just got back from the bar/celebratin.....fucked up..started throwin keg shells around and cops came....drank some more tecate..now im all blacked out..but shit..how bout them warriors....jackson went off tonight.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Sketchy B said:
Ahahahahahaha, classic 4:18 am post!

Congrats to all the true fans down there, its been a long time coming and y'all deserve to enjoy it!!!!
word to that. last time gs was a factor run tmc was in full effect!! good job.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

SMH @ snoop, the die had laker fan....all good tho

WARRIORS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 15, 2003
man.. im bout to go work today rockin a warrior jersey... i work at a elementary school out here and on fridays we can wear whatever we want... i never wore a jersey before but when i wore a niner tshirt all the little raider fan kids runnin up like "forty niners are whiners" haha remember that shit... "raiders are traitors" haha... gotta rep this GSW movement.... i been creatin a gang of 4th and 5th grade warrior fans tho.. they been stayin up on it since a few weeks before the playoffs.......

Nov 16, 2004
Music Nfluenced said:
@smeezy, I wasn't hoping that people would act like idiots, but come on this is the bay. Hyphy's what the Bay Area is known for right now. Warriors fans have been waiting for this shit for years.
WOW? How old are you? Did it ever occur to you that probably most of the people there don't listen to rap? Hilarious. Most people that attended the game don't even know wtf hyphy is. The bay ain't all about rap guy.

Nov 16, 2004
SiKHMaDe said:
SMH @ snoop, the die had laker fan....all good tho

WARRIORS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha he ain't no Warrior fan, he was there to watch his boy BD play like most of the celebs. Everyone thinks celebs are gettin on the dubs tip cuz they're making this run, but all are connected to Baron Davis.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

smeezy said:
Haha he ain't no Warrior fan, he was there to watch his boy BD play like most of the celebs. Everyone thinks celebs are gettin on the dubs tip cuz they're making this run, but all are connected to Baron Davis.

Yea I feel you, if I was rich and famous and wasn't a Warriors fan...I'd go to the game jus to see it coz Warrior home games have been the most exciting sporting events in the recent history. The game on last sunday was the number one rated first round game for TNT...and the trip is that the game was also on FSN...and they got almost as many tuned in television as the TNT broadcast. Since yesterdays game wasn't on FSN...I'm thinking it beat out the previous effort...

Im dissapointed that I wasnt at the game yesterday, that would have been somethin to remember for a long long time...but I'm ready for the next home game.

When do tickets go on sale? and wats safest bet of gettin the tickets? Ticketmaster? Stub hub?