Warriors demolishing Lakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
109-79 with 9 minutes left...hahah fuck Kobe and his piece of shit team..I cant wait til next year to watch the Warriors demolish them all season...BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA

Apr 25, 2002
3VID3NC3 said:
ME!!! BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA
LOL...ARIGHT THEN THERES MY ANSWER I GUESS...

I AINT GONNA LIE...AS A KINGS FAN...EVEN IF THOSE BITCHES FELL OFF THE MAP...I STILL LIKE SEEIN EM GIT BEAT DOWN...OTHER THEN CAFFEINE I REALLY DONT SEE SHIT ABOUT THE LAKERS :x ...NICE TO HAVE SOME PEACE AND QUIET AROUND THIS BITCH...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
Hoosier said:
Kick em while they're down...Bet the Lakers will win another championship before the Kings or Warriors get 1.....
NO SHIT?!...YOU GUYS ARE GETTIN SHAQ BACK?...GIT THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT...YOU WONT DO IT WITHOUT A BIG MAN...KOBE JUST SHOWED WHY HE ISNT AND NEVER WILL BE MICHAEL JORDAN...SHIT...BIBBYS GOT A BETTER CHANCE OF BEING JORDAN (BEFORE THE STUPID COMMENTS COME IN...THATS AN EXAGERATION)...KOBES NOT A CHAMPION AND NEVER WILL BE...HE WAS JUST ON A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM...CHAMPION AND MEMBER...HUGE DIFFERENCE...YOU NOTICE I DIDNT SAY SHIT ABOUT BRIAN GRANT OR CHUCKIE ATKINS OR NUNNA THEM FAGS...THERES A REASON...YOU GUYS ARE THE L.A. KOBES...THE L.A. KOBES SUCK AND THEY WONT BE WHERE THEYRE AT FOR A MIIIIINUTE...$IDEWAYZ

Dec 29, 2004
You think the Lakers planned on winning it all this year? Wait they will get a big free agent sometime in the future....I still think they will win another ring before the Warriors or the Kings....If either one of them teams ever comes close then talk some shit....

Warriors----Make the playoffs for once....
Kings----You are headed in the wrong direction...

the best thing that's happened to King fans is the Lakers being down....That's sad....Win something bitches....

I root for the Warriors because of Baron Davis being an SO-CAL product....Hopefully they will get in the playoffs....

Aug 20, 2004
Hoosier said:
You think the Lakers planned on winning it all this year? Wait they will get a big free agent sometime in the future....I still think they will win another ring before the Warriors or the Kings....If either one of them teams ever comes close then talk some shit....

the best thing that's happened to King fans is the Lakers being down....That's sad....Win something bitches....
Amen..Jerry Buss wont make the same mistake twice...count on that...

Kings are gonna get booted out the first round by a stumbling Sonics...

THe Warriors need to keep that momentum goin into the off-season and hold that team together..cus they got major chemistry and leadership with BD...

Apr 25, 2002
Hoosier said:
You think the Lakers planned on winning it all this year?
NOPE...WHICH MEANS THAT JERRY BUSS FUCKED UP...EVERYBODY KNEW THAT SHIT WUS A MISTAKE EXCEPT FOR THE MOTHER FUCKER THAT COUNTS...HOW SAD...

Hoosier said:
Wait they will get a big free agent sometime in the future....I still think they will win another ring before the Warriors or the Kings....
DOUBT IT...THATS MORE OF A FAVORITISM COMMENT THAN AN INTELLIGENT COMMENT...

Hoosier said:
If either one of them teams ever comes close then talk some shit....
YOU REMEMBER THAT ONE YEAR L.A. KOBE FANS (BACK THEN THEY WERE ACTUALLY THE LAKERS) WUS SWEATIN IN GAME 7?...SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN A GAME 7 IN THE FIRST PLACE...SAMARI WALKER HIT THAT 3 .5 SECONDS LATE...YOU CAN SAY LIVIN IN THE PAST BLAH BLAH BLAH...BUT THATS WHAT YOURE DOING RIGHT NOW...WHO CARES IF THEY GOT RINGS AND MADE PLAYOFF...WHERE THEY AT THIS SEASON?...FRONT ROW SEATS...

Hoosier said:
THEYLL BE THERE NEXT YEAR...WHERE AS THE L.A. KOBES?....THEY WONT

Hoosier said:
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!....HOW YOU FIGURE HOMIE???...GITTIN RID OF WEBBER WAS A MISTAKE???...PICKIN UP KENNY THOMAS AND BRIAN SKINNER WUS A MISTAKE???...WOW...IM TALKIN TO SOMEONE THAT JUST...DONT...KNOW....I BEEN WAITING FOR WEBBER TO FUCKIN SPLIT FOR A LOOONG TIME...DUDES THE LEADER OF A TEAM WITH A BAD PAST (UNRELIABLE)...BIG MAN WITH A FEAR OF GOING INSIDE...HE KNEW DAMN WELL THAT VLADE AND HIM WHERE ABOUT THE ONLY REBOUNDERS ON THE TEAM YET HES SHOOTIN ALMOST 15 FEET AWAY???...THAT LEAVES ONE DUDE (OLD BY THE WAY) TO FIGHT OFF 2 OR 3 FOOLS HALF HIS AGE FOR THE BALL...GIT THE FUCK OUT...HES EITHER SHOOTIN JUMPERS OR HURT WITH A KNEE INJURY...HOLD UP...LEMME TALK ABOUT THE COST OF THIS MOTHER FUCKER...THIS DUDES VALUE WUS NO WHERE NEAR HIS PRICE...ANOTHER QUESTION...HOW CAN YOU JUST ABOUT REBUILD ALMOST THE WHOLE TEAM IN ONE SEASON...DEAL WITH HUGE INJURIES TO STAR (KEY) PLAYERS AND STILL MAINTAIN SIXTH PLACE???...CMON NOW HOMIE BE REAL WITH THAT WRONG WAY SHIT...NOT SAYIN WE'RE GONNA TAKE THE WHOLE THING...BUT IM MORE HAPPY WITH THIS TEAM THEN I WUS AT THE BEGGINING OF THE SEASON...MOTHER FUCKERS ACTUALLY WANNA PLAY...AND GOT SOME HEART...FUCK WEBBER...AND FUCK THAT WRONG DIRECTION PHILOSOPHY...

LAKERS BEING DOWN BEST THING?...NOPE...CUS NOW...THE GAMES WE PLAY (USED TO BE ONE OF THE BEST RIVALRIES...OBVIOUSLY LAKERS WUS BETTER) ARE FUCKIN MEANINGLESS AND POINTLESS...WE TOOK YOU OUT BY ALMOST 20 POINTS LAST GAME...OH YEAH...THAT SAME GAME WHERE WE WERE HEADED IN THE WRONG DIRECTION WITH HALF OF OUR STARTERS MISSING...CMON HOMIE...I THOUGHT WE WERE PLAYIN THE L.A. SPARKS...THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED WUS WEBBER GONE...(A.K.A. HEADED IN THE RIGHT WAY)...

NOBODY CARES WHO YOU ROOT FOR FOR THE FACT THAT YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT BASKETBALL...$IDEWAYZ

Dec 29, 2004
Ha.....You got it all fucced up....How many more years is Shaq going to dominate? Not many....How many more years does Kobe have to get more rings? You dont think the Lakers will pick another star up? You got life all fucced up...You think that organization is content on being in the dumps like Golden State or the best 2nd place team ever Sacramento Kings? No. Lakers are about winning it all, until the fuccin Kings do something near that then talk...Kenny Thomas and Brian Skinner??? Ha you fuccin moron....Garbage....How can you go from tha top of the western conference to the lower middle and be headed in the right direction?...Bet the Lakers win it all AGAIN before the Kings win a championship...Good luck in the playoffs....I am a Mike Bibby fan though....Watched him play when he was on U of A against his fathers USC team....I actually met Jason Terry at that game...I don't know shit about Basketball? You're crazy homie....

Apr 25, 2002
Well times change...Lakers no longer have Jerry West as GM so we'll see what kinda moves they make..Warriors finally have a GM with some balls so look for things to only get better..
As of right now the Warriors have much more youth with greater potential then LA.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
My thoughts:

Lakers this year were/are garbage...

Kings as 'greatest 2nd place team ever'...LOL...remember, second place is first loser.

And Warriors are moving in the right direction; that's a real fun team to watch. BUT...like the 'Baby Bulls'...a 'good' and 'fun' team, also...they won't win a championship anytime soon.

Oh, by the way...neither will the Kings or Lakers.

I can't say 'LA will win a title first'...but I can say that I truly believe that neither the Kings or Lakers will win anything in the next 5 years.

Enjoy ^

Apr 25, 2002
REdRUM said:
My thoughts:

Lakers this year were/are garbage...

Kings as 'greatest 2nd place team ever'...LOL...remember, second place is first loser.

And Warriors are moving in the right direction; that's a real fun team to watch. BUT...like the 'Baby Bulls'...a 'good' and 'fun' team, also...they won't win a championship anytime soon.

Oh, by the way...neither will the Kings or Lakers.

I can't say 'LA will win a title first'...but I can say that I truly believe that neither the Kings or Lakers will win anything in the next 5 years.

Enjoy ^
I CAN ACCEPT THAT...BUT AS A KINGS FAN...FUCK THAT SHIT...HAH

HOOSIER - DONT TAKE THE NOT KNOWIN BASKETBALL THING PERSONAL...JUST LIKE I WONT TAKE NUNNA THAT SHIT PERSONAL...BASKETBALL TALK IS BASKETBALL TALK...WE CAN ARGUE TILL TWO SEASONS FROM NOW...BUT NOBODYS GONNA WIN...ITS STRICKTLY OPINION...AS A KINGS FAN...IMA STICK BY MY TEAM AND SAY YOURE WRONG...AS A FAN OF BASKETBALL...ABOUT THE KINGS...WERE NOT IN THE GREATEST SHAPE RIGHT NOW AND WE WONT BE FOR A LITTLE WHILE...AND AS A BASKETBALL FAN AGAIN...I TRULY THINK THAT WERE IN BETTER SHAPE THEN THE LAKERS ARE AND WE WILL BE FOR A MINUTE...BUT AGAIN...OPINION THAT YOU DONT AGREE WITH...FUCK IT...

BRIAN SKINNER AND KENNY THOMAS GARBAGE???....KENNYS AVERAGING 8.7 REBOUNDS...FUCK IT 9 RBS PER GAME...AND SKINNER IS AVG 9 HIMSELF...THATS 18 EXTRA RBS A GAME...KENNYS AVG 14.6 PTS A GAME...AND SKINNERS AVG ALMOST 8 PTS A GAME...THATS SOME PRODUCTION IN THEM STATS THAT THE KINGS NEEDED...MIGHT NOT BE HELLA IMPRESSIVE...BUT HELPFUL EITHER WAY...I SEEN THE FIRST FEW GAMES WITHOUT WEBBER AND WITH THESE TWO AND JUST SAID "BYE WEBBER"...

ANOTHER THING...YOURE LEAVIN OUT ONE PART OF THE THING ABOUT US DROPPING IN THE STANDINGS...WE DID IT WITH HALF THE LINEUP INJURED AND THE OTHER HALF NEW...ALOT OF THAT HAS TO DO WITH BIBBY BUT NONE THE LESS THATS PRETTY FUCKIN IMPRESSIVE...FROM 4TH TO 6TH...WHAT A DRAMATIC ASS DROP...

AND BIBBY IS A FUCKIN SAVAGE HUH...GEYUH...$IDEWAYZ