wanted San Jose CDs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

red

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2002
heres the tracklistin for that aggravated assualt it is put out on Lost Souls Ent oh and its called blood sweat and tears not years lol

01 Intro
02 High Speed ft Big Rich Tha Gamblaz
03 Fuck Em All
04 Flamed Out
05 Aggrivated Assault ft Ty P
06 Super Bad
07 Picture This ft Ty P
08 Mash Hard
09 Entrapment
10 Liquified ft Jamal Ty
11 They Watchin
12 Hard Timez
13 In Loving Memory
14 Blood Sweat Tearz
15 Outro

red

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2002
actuly i DLed it ive never seen it before... its pretty good its not like there whatcha know bout me. that was classic

Sep 28, 2002
www.rapbay.com
red said:
heres the tracklistin for that aggravated assualt it is put out on Lost Souls Ent oh and its called blood sweat and tears not years lol

01 Intro
02 High Speed ft Big Rich Tha Gamblaz
03 Fuck Em All
04 Flamed Out
05 Aggrivated Assault ft Ty P
06 Super Bad
07 Picture This ft Ty P
08 Mash Hard
09 Entrapment
10 Liquified ft Jamal Ty
11 They Watchin
12 Hard Timez
13 In Loving Memory
14 Blood Sweat Tearz
15 Outro
I think theres 2 aggravated assaults, I saw the one mentioned above's website awhile ago and it was sayin something about their "debut album" and I saw they spell their names differently too "aggravated" and "aggrivated". I could be wrong but Im pretty sure the san jo group only dropped "South Bay Cutz" and "Whatcha Know About Me?". I thought this "blood, sweat and tearz" aggrivated assault group was from the West/North bay somewhere....anyone know anything more on this?

red

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2002
yeap thats the one ...i didnt think the san jo aggravated had another CD so this must be another bay group its still tight tho

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
sales pitch

"This is a real heated NORTE album thats about to hit the street, homeboys coming from SANJO layN' it down on wax about their crazy lives of living that gangsta life. You will hear nothing but straight facts coming from this album, NO made up tales. Some of you might have already heard some NSANITY material if you stay out in the SANJO area. They got their own style of rappN' that seperates themselvs from others in the RAP GAME. Straight underground shit thats coming from the hearts of true SHARKS from SANJO."

$10 shipped Out Now! Album Is Finished Worked coles to P-Nutt from FBG