WANNA HOLLA AT THE LOCO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Anybody Killa said:
nigga shut yo ass up just cuz he dont like yo bitch ass, why dont u say all that shit to my nigga C-Bo's face CUZZ
get yo nerdy lil ass beat lol

and lol @ the wanabe 60s crip nigga dont even live on a 60 street
C-BO CAN SPEAK FOR HIMSELF. YOU DONT GOTTA SPEAK FOR HIM

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
@Mr.Breezy

Did you read my post? it said (not directed at anyone) What tha fuck you doin on Bo's thread anyway- You got clowned - Raise up! Watch who you talkin shit to too patna! You dont know how Im sittin fool. Dont speak on me- I'll come pull ya hoe hoe card. Im not yo average emcee "trick"

One another think- FUCK all ya perpitratin muthafukaz! (wish you was a nigga) Stay out this gangsta shit & stick to the hip hop & keep it real w/ ya folx.

Jan 23, 2003
Aight, C-Bo... ma' queztion ree...

I'm a Finnish muthafucca, livin' in tha suburbz in Sweden... look, I'm lizzenin' str8 West Coast shit when I'm blaztin' dem speakaz, dawg... U know, fuccin' up dem neighbaz N tha muthafuccin' police when they tryna front, hahaah, loco me 2, but uhm, look... y'all know if there'z any West Coast Mafia CDz up in thiz fool, kynda expenzive 2 import dem all from U.S.A. N I neva saw a record sto wit dem CDz, ya'mean? Tha WCM, Bn ma' favorite label in a whyle, since I heard 'bout y'all in "The Source" N "XXL" magazinez, ya'mean? N C-Bo, 1 ov ma' favorite MCz, since I 1zt heard 'im wit Pac, on "Tradin' War Stories"... but y'all know if there'z any WCM CDz, upnorth in Sweden... cuz' I ain't really feelin' 2 commercial muthafuccaz, cuz' they ain't often dat tru 2 tha streetz, where tha real shit happenz, aight, I'm out pz...

C-BO

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
NEW 151, WSR COMP

@ANYBODY WHO DONT LIKE THE LOCO , DONT BUY THE CD'S... THOSE THAT DO WE GOT ALOT OF SHIT FO YA. TO EACH HIS OWN.

@STEALTH, ITS ALL GOOD WHEN WE CUM YO WAY, SHOULD BE THERE IN FEW MONTHS , WE PUTTIN TOGETHER PROMO TOUR, HAV SOME KNOCCIN BEATS READY FO US

@VILLIAN, WAS UPPER, PEOPLE CHANGE MUSIC CHANGE, ALSO M.MOSLEY WAS ALL OVER BLOCMOVEMENT FOR THE RECORD, ALSO I WAS IN PRISON SO , MY FOLKS DID THE BEST THEY COULD WIT LYNCH FOLKS, ALSO WHAT I LIKE MIGHT NOT BE WHAT U LIKE, I LIKE GANSTA SHIT, SO THATS WHAT U GET,

C-BO

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
NEW KILLA TAY, SPRING 2003

@BG , SEND TO OFFICE, MAKE SURE THEY KNOCCIN

@AT GTOM, WILL CHEC INTO IT HOPE THE WEB SITE WILL HELP

C-BO

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
NEW THUG LORDS, SUMMER 2003

WE STILL ALL FAM, JUS EVERYBODY DOIN THEY OWN THANG. WHEN WE GET TOGETHER WE MAKE MUSIC, I MAKE MUSIC EVERYDAY, HAVENT TALK TO KYOZ IN A MIN

Nov 5, 2002
www.ugrap.de.vu
@bo

i'm from the staff of www.ugrap.de ---> one of the only sites in germany that support underground-rap from sacramento, the bay area and the westcoast in general. i've reviewed about 8 of your albums yet and i want to ask you if if you would like to give me a short internet-interview via email... hook me up, if you want to...

another question:

could you give me a complete wcm mafia roster???

Apr 26, 2002
shup cowboy. jus sayin keep dewin ur thizang mizane! saturatin my atlanta folx wit that boloc shit. nationwide. when u gonna do a sho out here? oh well, keep it gangsta cuzz. fold.

Aug 7, 2002
chainsnatcha said:
@bo

i'm from the staff of www.ugrap.de ---> one of the only sites in germany that support underground-rap from sacramento, the bay area and the westcoast in general. i've reviewed about 8 of your albums yet and i want to ask you if if you would like to give me a short internet-interview via email... hook me up, if you want to...

another question:

could you give me a complete wcm mafia roster???
daaaaam u live all da way down in australia....anyways i wanna give big propz to C-BO aka Bo Locc for doin ya thang

Jul 8, 2002
First of all fuck tha haterz! shout out to big Bo-Loco from germany! see you got fans world wide!

You rereleasin your catalog? hell yeah so i'ma be able to swoop up the rest of your albums!

May 24, 2002
Hey Bo first off thanx for come wit all them heaters non stop. I had a question...what u thank about Jay Z doin the 2pac song? I mean I know how you talked on fools for not lettin pac rest, but aint that song kinda a diss to him...since pac hated Jay Z, I was just curious bout your feelings

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Please man no Luni Coleone. He should change his voice back. Him and Guce sound terrible on these albums man. Somebody got to tell them.

Jay-Z don't want none of BO on the mic period. You see Master P went out! LOL They're biters man... so you know they can't get with someone who be really bussin'!

Jan 24, 2003
hey bo loc who owns the rights to awol music does freddy t still control all music that was recorded on his label, cause me and my nigga got something yall might want to market, we found a way to cut weak niggas of of songs and we made a bangin cd with nothing but tay verses, it might sound silly but the shit is off the hook cause the verses fade in and out at the beggining and the end we did about 75 verses on one cd, but there are much more to here, and dont get me wrong im just passing some info on to wcm (if they didnt know) im not trying to sell shit just an idea for yall to check out.

And c-bo is the only gangsta rapper who always kept it real, and never came weak on nothing he had his foot in.
C-BO THE GANGSTA RAP KING, THATS A CD TITLE THINK ABOUT IT.

C-BO

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
wcm, 2003

good lookin everyone for the shout outs , keep them cumin, wcm takin ova, we smashin bitch niggaz as usual.........