WANNA HOLLA AT THE LOCO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-BO

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
WAS UP? SMOKIN I HOPE. I AM. LET ME NO WHAT UP WIT ANY THANG, I AINT GOIN BE ON LINE EVERYDAY BUT TPO WILL KEEP ME UP TO DATE... GOT ANY QUEST OR ANY THANG JUS ASK? WANNA NO WE DOIN JUS ASK..

AND BITCH AZ HATERS STAY THE FUK OFF THE MOB BOARD, YOU NO WHO U R, FREEZE/K, DLOC/K FO STARTERS... JUS LIKE SUM AZZ BROKE BITCHEZ... STAY SOBER ,BROKE ,AND DIE !!!!!!!!!

NOW DONT FOR GET THAT NEW COMPILATION 7/23/02 "WESTCOASTMAFIA"

COMING SOON FROM WCM RECORDS/FILMS:
C-BO MY LIFESTYLE
"151"
KILLA TAY
C-BO LIVE DVD
RE-RELEASE OLD CATALOG UNDER WCM
CBO GREATEST HITS VOL1
AND A FEW MORE

WE TAKIN OVA .WCM IV LIFE

HOLLA AT YO PLAY PATNA,IM OUT!

T

thug_proppa

shit looks hot. dont trip of the bull shit aint nobody got the guts to show up at no show unless they sittin in the back row talking shit with bags over they heads haha. and if you man enough do ya thang. prove me worng i'm a man i'll be the first one to addmit it.

anyway fuck the bull shit what's up with this thug lordz cd with yuk heard him speak on that a while back????

you finna make this shit crack?

give me some feed back on these tracks if you can cause i got alot of respect for your opinion

komain feat celly cel mac mall jt the bigga figga mac & ak and ya boy MISSISSIPPI up on like 2 or 3 tracks

hey whats up with that any way mississippi album would be a nice realese for ya'll

www.angelfire.com/mac/komain/die.ram

www.angelfire.com/mac/komain/savages.ram

feat celly cel on the second track

let me know if you wanna copy i'll hit you up with as many as you need cause you know it's all luv.

C-BO

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
NEW C-BO 7/23/02

WAS UP THUGG? THANKS FOR SHOUT OUT. OH , I PAY BITCHEZ NO ATTENTION, THEY PROBABLY MAMA BOYS,OR SQUARES ANYWAY

B

bash-A-bitch

BO LOC wass craccin cuzz, good ta see ya up on this shit
i got that murder show dvd. boy u a foo , talkin bout
"man u cuffin my diamonds".keep it gangsta

hook up some mo shit wit you and 40 man, let it cracc.

man i also herd some shit bout suge wantin ta sign u to tha row
is that shit true?

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
@ BO LOC.....

Holla at ya boy. This Mac from MAC & A.K. from EPA Git a at me. I see you keepin it crackin for SAC/Bay Area real tough. One love on that. Git at me, I wanna holla on some networkin wit a boss. Ya boy puttin his thing together help the WEST COAST STRUGGLE move forward. Got heat on them beats too. Ask ya boy 151 bout that. Git at me.... 1 Love

Hit a nigga and leave me ya hook up.
Check ya PM for my info....

May 6, 2002
Cowboy

Whats up Bo....

My boy Blaze from Frisco is dropping his album pretty soon and I am trying to work some thangs out for him..

You might know him? it's Sean G'z boy.. the skinny blacc dude from the video shoot...

be on the look out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Whas crakin Bo Loc???

Whas up with that C-Bo Live DVD...What you gon have on that muthaphuka...Video's,Concerts,bonus footage??? Let us know homeboy. . .

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
C-bo

CHECC IT-

ON MY MUTHAFUCCIN SETT-
TELL ME HOW I HATED ON YOU BO-LOCC!!!!

IF YOU CAN DO THAT-ILL NEVER POST ON THIS BOARD AGAIN.....
THATS MY WORD.

DLOCC HAS NO IDEA WHERE THIS IS COMIN FROM....LOL.

break me off with the FACTS BO-

OUT

dlocc