WANNA HOLLA AT THE LOCO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
What Up Bo!

What crackin? I just wanna say that new West Coast Mafia shit tighta than a muthafucka, anyways, you think you wanna come to Alabama someday and hit a studio somewhere and record somethin? I'm a 20 year old Black, female lyricist by the rap name of "Stealth Killa" and I need some exposure someday on a track or two. I haven't done anything yet like a demo or album cuz I haven't had time. I'm tight with the writtens but I don't freestyle. PM Me when ya got time on ya hands. I'm out.

Apr 25, 2002
hey bo.........

i ain't tryin to hate or nothin' like that....but that blocc movement was a disappointment to me and just about everyone else i know that are old-school fans......it wasnt the lyrics....it was the beats...i don't know who produced the tracks but the only track i liked was #2...i guess i'm the type of cat that goes for beats first and liks second....if i don't feel the beat i aint going to listen to it.You need some more mike mosley shit,shit like the WHOLE tales from the crypt album,that is a classic that i still bump atleast once a day......when fools be sittin' round bullshittin' about music and what not,alot of people i talk to think that rappers and producers(not gettin' specific..like i said i aint hatin,just servin' constructive criticisim)get lazy and just throw albums together just cause the name will sell????I aint heard the new wcm but i heard that it makes up for the last c-bo and blocc movement......

Aug 12, 2002
jus wanna thank for droppin another dope album "WCM".. i read ur interview sometime ago i dont remember where, but u was talkin bout unreleased tracks that u made with Pac so any possibilities that they come out ever?. any info about "Thuglords" album?.. keep reppin westcoast and spit that real shit. peace.

May 7, 2002
C-BO NIGGA THISS IZ BG TAZ LOC WHATZ UP CUH

I THOUGHT THA WCM ALBUM WAS A SOLO BUT IT IZ A GANGSTALATION
BUT U NEED TA CUM WIT THAT ENEMY OF THA STATE HEAT AND I GOT PHAT AZZ PRODUCERZ I WANNA GET KNOW ONE OF US GOING TA BLOW UP

WHERE IM AT HOW CAN I GET SUM SHIT URE WAY AND CEE WHAT CRACCZ

HOLLA BO-LOC OR T-PO

IMA CE OUT IN CALI IN LIKE A WEEK

M

MrFreeze

damn i cant beleive c-bo of all people would get his feelings hurt by my opinion. i said i respect you but i dont feel your music and thats hatin? you think everyones supposed to like you? whatever man i thought you would be more profesional than that playa but guess not.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
damn Freeze where you been at....this happen long ago....BUT

I FEEL WHAT YOU SAYIN!!!

BUT-
BO CALLS EVERYBODY THAT DOESNT BUMP HIS MUSICC A
HATER......
which is a childish ass view to have in the first place.

the "word" hatin has lost its true street meaning since folkz throw it around so losely.

but Freeze, dont trip, YOU AND I KNOW THAT WE AINT HATIN ON BO'S MUSICC AT ALL....
its not even on that note..

DIFFERENT MUSICC
FOR
DIFFERENT RIDERS

im up
D-Locc

M

MrFreeze

i just saw this thread for some reason i never really peeped it. but real talk folks call everything hatin these days. whatever. i thought someone like c-bo would have some class and be a little more grown up than that. you cant expect everyone to like you and you gotta take all critisicm for what it is. an opinion. like you said we know we aint hatin.

A

Anybody Killa

both ya'll just some hatin ass bitches, live with it

ones a fake ass crip, and ones a lil comic book nerd
he dont like u HOE ass niggaz

can spot a real busta even if ya'll hidin behind yo screenz

real tizzalk beeyatch

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
^^^^^^^^
TO THE BITCCCH ABOVE ME.....

EAT A DICC HOE!
you aint fadin nobody with your lightweight talk....

so keep woofin, keep woofin, keep woofin.....

i shouldnt have paid yo "unknown" ass any attention..
i wont after i tell you to

"FUCC OFF HOE"!!

d-locc

M

MrFreeze

damn what a dickridin little faggot! you should change your name to anybody jocker you little bitch. you dont know me or d-locc but ya still wanna run your mouth like a little gossipin girl. pull c-bo's dick out your mouth. shit i can tell your a hoeish little nutridin trick from behind my screen. ill just add you to the list of homos that dickride artists on this board. bitch.

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Good shit Bo, Good lookin reppin the coast nigga, (not directed at anyone here) But you gots to be hater if you live on the coast & aint feelin Bo-Locc- Im tryin to sit w/ you shit! born & raised in the WEST. Show'em what it bout, put this chrome in dey mouf- Much Luv nigga. To tha haterz- Aint nut ridin its just..."Real Recognize Real"
If you aint feelin this nigga, dont sit here & talk shit & net bang. Bang tracks- none a you niggaz would even think about dissin Bo on a track so act like you know shata & shatafuckup! WESTUP! (thats4life)

M

MrFreeze

i never dissed anyone potna so check yourself. c-bo's the one who started talkin shit cuz he got all feelins hurt that people dont like his shit which is REAL childish. read my post im sure the threads still there. i said good luck and congrats on what youve accomplished but i dont feel your music. thats NOWHERE near hatin and anyone who thinks it it is hatin on my opinion. "real recognize real"?...HA your a real dickrider! make a track dissin c-co-why? it was never my intention to diss anyone i was statin my opinion. think about this...c-bo doesnt give a flyin fuck about any of you so the next time your all on his balls defendin him ask yourself why. dickriders.

A

Anybody Killa

nigga shut yo ass up just cuz he dont like yo bitch ass, why dont u say all that shit to my nigga C-Bo's face CUZZ
get yo nerdy lil ass beat lol

and lol @ the wanabe 60s crip nigga dont even live on a 60 street

A

Anybody Killa

@ Her^^^

stay in oklahomo an shut tha fuck up, quit ridin dicks, and dont step to THIS

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyatch

M

MrFreeze

say what? i dont like his music? what am i supposed to look all over the country 4 him to tell him that? i already told him on here. and "yo nigga"? like i said dumbshit he doesnt care if you drop dead tommorrow so stop jockin. and your nerdy ass is up on here talkin shit to folks you dont even know for c-bo...WHY? do you think hes gonna get you a present or call and say thanks? god damn... PULL THE DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH! C-BO'S STILL GONNA THINK YOUR A STUPID FAN NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU DICKRIDE FAGGOT. all your doin is makin yourself look like a little pathetic looser who has nothin better to do than ride bo's nuts hopin one day youll look cool. WRONG! you sound like a straight bitch! miss me with the bullshit and get some nuts of your own so you wont have to get all up on someone elses. im done arguin with your reatrded ass so reply if ya want but i already know your a jockin ass little homo so whatever you say is pointless. faggot ass bitch.