Walnut Creek prepares for pro-Mehserle rally

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
damn! it's mainey as fuck out in Walnut Creek right now........niggaz is dying..white folks is running!

*LISTEN TO THE DAY NIGGAZ TOOK OVER WALNUT CREEK*

Feb 11, 2006
sexy protester hoes areolas,breh

but yo on sum treal shit i didnt think thatmany people would turn out,tony u should get down there and shoot sum footage for the siccness goons mayne lol u might even get sum shit for a skit on one of ya tracks

Apr 7, 2006
I'm gonna try and get you guys some footage. I was gonna let my car rest because it's in shit condition and on low gas but fuck it.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
Crate and Barrell is prepared for an all out shit storm...California pizza kitchen has boarded its windows with fine oak...The apple store has 37 gaurds out front, more than the usual 33...Most "massage" parlors are closed for the day, Fiddie doesnt know what to do...The police are prepared with their "anti MMA shirt, khaki shorts, and flip flop" smoke bombs...Shit is going down people...

Apr 7, 2006
Couldn't even make it. Roads are closed. Tried to walk to the scene and got stopped by 4 cops. I tried to tell them I was with BGNN (Bruh Goon News Network) trying to get footage (not kidding either), but couldn't get there.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
if business owners were smart they would double the insurance and hope for looting...best way to beat a recession

edit: seriously though....how can you even defend the cop? i understand mistakes happen but fuck man....

i vote to not let rookie cops have pistols until further notice...i also vote to have rookie cops sit in the fuckin squad car for a minimum of 1 year before engaging in any civilian....too many cops are lookin to get there shots off because they got a badge....and from what i hear its a fuckin task to get in the academy....yet with all the tests...some still slip through the cracks