Walnut Creek prepares for pro-Mehserle rally

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
Walnut Creek is gearing up for what may be the Bay Area's first pro-Johannes Mehserle rally as interest grows in the demonstration planned for Monday.

Chief Joel Bryden said Walnut Creek police are prepared for the event, dubbed the "In Support of Johannes Mehserle and L.E.O. (law enforcement officers) Rally." It will be held outside Walnut Creek Superior Court, 640 Ygnacio Valley Road, near downtown.

"We will have enough officers there and work with other agencies to make sure it's a safe venue," said Bryden, who declined to provide a specific count on assigned personnel, or details about precautions.

The rally is scheduled for 2-5 p.m.

Walnut Creek prepares for pro-Mehserle rally

Dec 28, 2009
fuck the police. what kind of message are they sending when they rally behind an officer who was convicted of manslaughter. i think oakland should hold a rally supporting Lovelle Mixon on the same day.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Crate and Barrell is prepared for an all out shit storm...California pizza kitchen has boarded its windows with fine oak...The apple store has 37 gaurds out front, more than the usual 33...Most "massage" parlors are closed for the day, Fiddie doesnt know what to do...The police are prepared with their "anti MMA shirt, khaki shorts, and flip flop" smoke bombs...Shit is going down people...

Apr 7, 2006
I wanted to do something like that but I can't even make it up there. But right now the only thing separating the two sides is a wall. There's like 500+ people and there's minimal destruction. Only a dumpster has been set on fire.

Shit Walnut Creek is a trending topic on Twitter. I really didn't think it'd be this big.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
I wanted to do something like that but I can't even make it up there. But right now the only thing separating the two sides is a wall. There's like 500+ people and there's minimal destruction. Only a dumpster has been set on fire.

Shit Walnut Creek is a trending topic on Twitter. I really didn't think it'd be this big.
the blacks vs the whites

the girl on the right looks kinda sexy though