Waka Flocka drives down to Compton VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
niggaz loosin sleep over this nigga takin a trip to bompton and shit..chill the fuck out all these niggaz sayin wakas fake wont say a damn thing to a nigaz face at all..seriously..at the end of the day does it really fuckin matter or effect you??

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
Gettin off on his fame!!! ma nigga you seen me in a video wit a adidas hoody on gangsta tha only thing i buy from the bam is white tees and chucks gangsta.. you niggaz kill me wit hating on another man shit i wouldnt give a fuck if that nigga was jay z yo hating ass sitll gone have some hater shit to say!! How you know the nigga aint real? and whats real anyway? are you real the only time i ever see or here anything about you is when you hatin on sum black man doing whatever it take to make it.. as far as me gettin money wit SLICK and taking my back route or what every you call it i dont think that would be a back route me and anyother nigga that know rap would call that taking a step foward!! but bigg upps to all ma nigga making shit happen if you rap like jigga or afro man i dont give a fuck keep gettin money and fuck these hater ass niggaz... but you can hit ma line and we can meet where ever you want and you can say all this to my face 310 254 4351 SO WHEN EVER U READY HIT ME UP GEE AND ILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO MAKE ME TAKE THIS TIGHT ASS "FAM BAM" HOODIE OFF!! O YEAH THIS DIVISION MUSIC NIGGA AND YOU CAN COME CHECK US OUT AT THE "HOUSE OF BLUES" TOMORROW WIT YOU HATER ASSSS

TD my nigga mayne....sometimes people just gotta check the stats in know the history! thats a Official nigga right there

Feb 27, 2010
It's funny how everytime anyone from anywhere other than southern cali reps b's or c's everybody in this forum calls them fake. I lived most of my life in southeast but I haven't lived there for the last 7 years. I've lived down south and in the east coast since then and believe me... those niggas you think are false flaggin be killing just like niggas do in cali (I'm not say that black on black crime is a good thing).

And remember... before banging b's and c's was a SOUTHERN CALI thang... it was just a LA thang. So does that mean niggas banging in daygo are fake? Probably not right? UNFORTUNATELY, that banging shit is growing... it moved from LA to daygo and now it is nationwide!
I hear you, but remember it was an LA nigga who started some gang shit in dago. Not all gangs in general, but there is some LA blood in Dago. That being said, when they say the West Coast is on some Blood, Crip, Piru shit, they talkin bout Southern Cali, ie. Los Angeles, San Diego.

Feb 27, 2010
Much luv for any nigga from anywhere payin homage. It's respect. I'm not a big fan of Waka's music, but I definitely ain't gonna hate on the guy just kus I ain't feelin his music. I don't know blood like that, so I don't know what he about. Just sayin.

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
Are you going to repond to the post i quoted?
thats old shit my nigga that dont even matter and aint got 2 much truth in it......i stay off of siccness because of this type of shit......aint gone get nobody nowhere........i know first hand how u kan hate the same niggaz u gone end up bein kool wit somewhere down the line......

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
kali started this gangsta shit but it aint end here....its nigga 4rm the chi that will say we aint start it.......kan judge a book by its kover....

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
kali started this gangsta shit but it aint end here....its nigga 4rm the chi that will say we aint start it.......kan judge a book by its kover....
man i havent even been feeling it lately..i've just been tryna push the homies.....its alot of good shows thats been goin on outhere.....i just be way 2 busy focused on tryna get it right fam

e$c

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2009
My friend put some Flocka on in his car the other day. After I hear some of his tracks, I honestly wanted to backhand him but didn't since that's my boy. Flocka is honestly the worst rapper I've ever heard in my life. From beats, to flow, to everything.

Oct 21, 2003
My friend put some Flocka on in his car the other day. After I hear some of his tracks, I honestly wanted to backhand him but didn't since that's my boy. Flocka is honestly the worst rapper I've ever heard in my life. From beats, to flow, to everything.
WAKA GONNA BACKHAND YOU!!!