Waka Flocka drives down to Compton VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
theres two things wrong with this picture , 1st wtf @ dudes tats , that shits retarded , 2nd wtf @ that teddy bear chain , what kinda man wears some gay shit like that???????? i swear these rappers get more queered out everyday
gay shit??
first off.. your name is "weenie lim" bro

also.. i think having a Fozzy Bear chain is kinda sick because he says
"WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA" get it? wocka waka #witty

Dec 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
SMH @ THAT WACKA FLOCKA GARBAGE NIGGA GETTIN JUICE BY BEIN ON PIRU STREET .. DAMN OUTTA TOWNER, GUESS HE FEELS CERTIFIED .. WHY THE HELL TINY DOO BE WEARIN THEM TINY ASS HOODIES WIT THE HOOD PULLED OVER LMAO WTF ..
NIGGA YOU SOUND LIKE A REAL HATER GEE THAT NIGGA GETTING MONEY GET YO BROKE ASS OFF THE CPU GET UP AND GO GET SUMTHIN AND EVERY HOODIE I PUT ON A 100 PLUS NIGGA DONT WATCH ME WATCH TV NIGGA!!! AND THIS TINY DOO

NIGGA YOU SOUND LIKE A REAL HATER GEE THAT NIGGA GETTING MONEY GET YO BROKE ASS OFF THE CPU GET UP AND GO GET SUMTHIN AND EVERY HOODIE I PUT ON A 100 PLUS NIGGA DONT WATCH ME WATCH TV NIGGA!!! AND THIS TINY DOO
LOL ARE U SERIOUS? BEIN FAKE IS WATS REAL THESE DAYS I SEE, ILL SIT BACK & NOT WORRY ABOUT GETTIN "THAT KINDA" MONEY THEN .. WAKA IS GARBAGE AS FUCK & THE SAD PART BOUT IT IS THAT U KNO HE IS BUT U KEEP YA MOUF SHUT TO GET OFF ON HIS FAME .. SUCKA MOVE IF U ASK ME PATNAH .. MAYBE U NEED TO LOOSIN UP THAT "HUNNID DOLLA" FAM MART HOODY U GOT AND FALL BACK .. WHY U NOT GETTIN N MONEY WIT SLICK? GUESS THIS WAS A BACK ROUTE HUH ... GET OFF OF SICCNESS & GO BACK UP UNDER THE CLOWN!! AND THIS BIGG CAIN

Dec 8, 2010
I came across this post a while back:

Homie this is about being respected and street credibility...scratch tiny doos name off...its hard to be credible when you get your grill knocked out and your car is being used as joy rides all up and down skyline and meadowbrook and they rolling with the girl you showed up with...
Since Tiny Doo is posting on this thread, i was wondering if he could speak on this? or has he?

Dec 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
LOL ARE U SERIOUS? BEIN FAKE IS WATS REAL THESE DAYS I SEE, ILL SIT BACK & NOT WORRY ABOUT GETTIN "THAT KINDA" MONEY THEN .. WAKA IS GARBAGE AS FUCK & THE SAD PART BOUT IT IS THAT U KNO HE IS BUT U KEEP YA MOUF SHUT TO GET OFF ON HIS FAME .. SUCKA MOVE IF U ASK ME PATNAH .. MAYBE U NEED TO LOOSIN UP THAT "HUNNID DOLLA" FAM MART HOODY U GOT AND FALL BACK .. WHY U NOT GETTIN N MONEY WIT SLICK? GUESS THIS WAS A BACK ROUTE HUH ... GET OFF OF SICCNESS & GO BACK UP UNDER THE CLOWN!! AND THIS BIGG CAIN
Gettin off on his fame!!! ma nigga you seen me in a video wit a adidas hoody on gangsta tha only thing i buy from the bam is white tees and chucks gangsta.. you niggaz kill me wit hating on another man shit i wouldnt give a fuck if that nigga was jay z yo hating ass sitll gone have some hater shit to say!! How you know the nigga aint real? and whats real anyway? are you real the only time i ever see or here anything about you is when you hatin on sum black man doing whatever it take to make it.. as far as me gettin money wit SLICK and taking my back route or what every you call it i dont think that would be a back route me and anyother nigga that know rap would call that taking a step foward!! but bigg upps to all ma nigga making shit happen if you rap like jigga or afro man i dont give a fuck keep gettin money and fuck these hater ass niggaz... but you can hit ma line and we can meet where ever you want and you can say all this to my face 310 254 4351 SO WHEN EVER U READY HIT ME UP GEE AND ILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO MAKE ME TAKE THIS TIGHT ASS "FAM BAM" HOODIE OFF!! O YEAH THIS DIVISION MUSIC NIGGA AND YOU CAN COME CHECK US OUT AT THE "HOUSE OF BLUES" TOMORROW WIT YOU HATER ASSSS

Dec 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
DAMN ALL I DID WAS BE IN A VIDEO THAT THE HOMIE WAS IN AND GET HATED ON I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT ITS LIKE TO WALK IN HIS SHOE!! TO KEEP IT 100 I DONE BEEN AROUND BLOOD AND HE WIT WHATEVER ALOT GANGSTA'S NIGGAZ I DONE BEEN AROUND WIT AND I DONE BEEN AROUND SOME KILLAS.. AND I GOT MONEY ON IT THE TUFF NIGG SUPA SAVE OR WHATEVER BLOOD NAME IS WONT TAKE HIS TUFF ASS TO THE WEST SIDE OF BOMPTON WHERE MA NIGGAZ HANG AT!!

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
fucc all this triv, aint sidin wit nobody but I'mma say that while I may not like when a REAL nigga do a tracc or vid wit a nigga that aint too reputable, at the end of the day it dont take away from the REAL niggaz realness. Obviously Mitch a reputable and he did a tracc/vid wit that faggot lil wayne. It aint the bezt look and niggaz gonna question it but I'm pretty sure Mitch aint vouchin 4 them niggaz, he'z juzt makin movez to keep hiz paper staccin. Same wit TD. Waka aint no Killa Cali reputable but if TD fuccin wit him he prolly doin it from a "this could put mo 0'z in my bank acct" perspective. Bottom line, real niggaz iz real niggaz, fuccin wit fake niggaz aint the bezt look but at the same time if it can get ur foot in the door on a major level in an industry where the REAL niggaz iz gettin slept on then thatz what a nigga gotta do. I only slump REAL/REPUTABLE niggaz in my system so I'll continue to leave my radio off and bump DAGO niggaz all day. You wont catch no Waka in my decc but I'll continue to bump TD

Fucc the triv, Cain u my nigga, and TD, we've chopped it up a few timez on here. Yall both solid so fucc the bullshit

Feb 21, 2006
FLOCKA REALER AND GOT MORE TALENT THEN ANY NIGGA HATIN! TINY DOO I FUX WIT U AND MITCH FONK LOVE MY RYDA. FLIGHT TO THE MOTHERLAND IN THE STREETS NOW COP IT!!