Waka Flocka drives down to Compton VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2008
LOL @ "I'll die for this" when he rolled past Piru street. Nigga you from Georgia.
i dont think people understand how ignorant that shit is, even for a nigga from compton that shit would sound stupid, who the fuck would die over a street, not money not family not fredom but a god damn street u dont even own

Aug 9, 2002
Niggas hatin on wacka but at least the nigga out here payin homage. Weezie or baby don't b wit real bloods. When was the last time u seen Jeezy in cali wit some real crips? At least he out here wit niggas that other niggas wanna bang like.

Niggas hatin on wacka but at least the nigga out here payin homage. Weezie or baby don't b wit real bloods. When was the last time u seen Jeezy in cali wit some real crips? At least he out here wit niggas that other niggas wanna bang like.
ROCCETT IS A REAL CRIP FROM CARSON WHO WAS HIS ARTIST & 2 ELEVEN FROM INGLEWOOD IS A REAL BLOODS

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
u late YungGung, it aint no secret waka paid T.Rodgers for that video that waz shot in the Junglez. Dont believe everything u c in a video my nig. And just cause u do a tracc or video wit a real nigga dont mean that real nigga iz vouchin 4u. Shit aint like it used to be. Fake niggaz iz gettin to do a lotta shit cuz they want it so bad they willin to pay for it. I aint necessarily callin waka phony tho, he definitely got mo street cred than faggot azz lil wayne

Aug 9, 2002
ROCCETT IS A REAL CRIP FROM CARSON WHO WAS HIS ARTIST & 2 ELEVEN FROM INGLEWOOD IS A REAL BLOODS
Yeah they are but we talkin bout niggas not from cali tryin to bang but never touched down on a cali set they bangin. They all have they own sets out there as we all know, but Piru st is a landmark where P-Funk started so yeah he drove by there and jizzed on himself!

May 7, 2002
i fuccs wit yg hottie and joe moses music

but like problem said

im tire of these gangsta protecting these succaz

that should be said for g malone game and snoop or who ever doing this shit

the principal and fundamentals of gangbanging all fuc'd up

especially when you have real set and bangers fro kc portland vegas texas denver arizona new mexico and surrounding westcoast states that these niggaz dont go and fuc with

they dont bang like that in GA or LA or in the south period it dont go farther than texas

mid west is banged out the south and really on that bangn shit

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
waka kaka lame lol dudes a square his mamas paid as fuk hes been livin off her connects he makes shit music n i bet cudnt hold his own n a fist fight or operate a weapon properly

Nov 7, 2002
@ Taz I wuz wit' you before you said banging doesn't go down like that past TX...I'm knowing personally niggaz that been on it N Shreveport, LA since the late 80's, all up and down the state of AL and niggaz get active N TN wit' it too...cuzz I travel wit' mine and this iz NATIONWIDE fo'real...GA as a whole might be on some bandwagon muzicc blood chit but niggaz around that Macon area been doing it (both sides)!!!

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
how is this video some fag shit?? dude went to where the shit originated from showin love to the streets fuckin wit real street niggaz..they obviously werent trippin off him..

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
I'll give him that, at leazt he out there but if u watch, a lotta them WSP niggaz facez waznt too happy 2 c hiz azz out there