Wackest Rapper in the camp game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Bro you talked about rappers being corny or whatever (and we are all entitled to our opinion, not dissing you there) but yet then said you fuck with Hopsin. Good grief man.

lol and yeah I was just fucking around with the Tyga comment.

Also Hopsin runs his own shit called Funk Volume and the only person out of his whole team, including himself, worth checking out is Dizzy Wright in my opinion. I like that kid's music and the quicker he separates himself from Hopsin's corny and highly hypocritical self the better.
I know about fv I was talking about majors, I think strange wants to sign him.

I think compared to the likes of riff raff and lil b and those other cornballs, hopsin is the least corniest. He speaks to the youth and has a good overall message, I think he is necessary.

I still listen to old shit though like poppa lq, cbo, tay, yuk, jayo and others, I will always check their new shit.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
No Hopsin is the biggest cornball by far, sorry.

And his whole "speaks to the youth and has a good overall message" is a front that the dude took up in the last year or two. He runs a label (if you want to call it that) that everyone else on it does the exact shit he supposedly is so adamantly against, so yeah.

Anyways music wise we have a difference of opinion for sure and that's cool. But I was just surprised after what you said about those people your comeback was Hopsin of all people, that's all.

Props: Snakegang

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Thats cause to me he is in the same category as them.

The free time I do have to listen to new shit I mostly spend on youtube watching battles or searching for ether's and freestyles. Hopsin is somebody I will check for, nobody else in fv they are all wack to me.

I mean riff raff bro?? Hopsin is cornier than that clown? :D

Cmon man!

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Immortal tech, wise intelligent, lupe fiasco, low key.. Even though some of these dudes are conspiracy theorists and white hating commies (tech) I will still check for them cause the direction is the right one. Hypocritical at times yes but nobody is perfect, like hopsin, the message and direction is there, just needs constant refining.

I can't fuck with talking about popping pills and getting fucked up everyday rappers, I don't live that life right now so I can't relate.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
You know, I thinknits cause we never really had the cyphers and battles back in the day, only parts of hip hop like graf and music, thats why I always liked that shit since a youngster.

On a side not I really hope smack gets bigger with this and it takes over the game, new artists have to prove themselves in battles and show true skill before releasing an album.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
im not much a fan of hopsin. hes corny to me too IMO. he reached the pinnacle of his corniness tryna diss tyler. shit was laughable. his topics for ill mind of hopsin are cool i just dont like him. to each his own though!

its good namo was just askin. most of the shit you like i dont slap or like but thats cool.
were all different. thanks for answering the question i was curious

im currently slappin mr muthafuckin exquire, the cauldron

im into the battles tho. even when they really redundant i still fuck with the whole battle scene

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Kismet is one of my favorite albums of the year. The beat on The Cauldron that Key Nyata cooked up is crazy. I like how minimalistic it is but yet has a lot going on at the same time. It really fit eX's style a lot and he killed it on the song.

You fuck with Key Nyata's music at all Gas One @Gas One ?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
^ yeah, but im not really versed with his albums or anything though, but ive heard some of his stuff. is he a producer and rapper or just producer?

i been fuckin with save money alot, chance retch and vic mensa..prolly obvious by my sig.
what would you suggest from key nyata? ill go download it

well when i checked the song that answered it. i like his beats hella. his raps are cool too tho

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
He's a much better producer than rapper in my opinion but he's competent enough at rapping to get by. His newest project is probably the one he has that is the most worth checking out besides some random one off songs, etc. I thought it was really dope.

Key Nyata - The Shadowed Diamond - Gianni Lee

He has a couple older ones that are cool but the kid is just now is 17 or 18 so of course ones from a couple years back lack a lot of the growth he's made to now.

I'm not the biggest fan of Chance although I liked about half of the songs off his newest album (including the one in your sig) and I really haven't heard enough from Vic to form an opinion yet. Out of SaveMoney I fuck with Kami de Chukwu's music hard though. I think the dude is ill personally.

Damn it there was someone else I was gonna ask if you were familiar with but I'm high as fuck and forgot while finding a few Kami songs to link lol. I'll try to remember later.

Props: Gas One

Gas One

May 24, 2006
He's a much better producer than rapper in my opinion but he's competent enough at rapping to get by. His newest project is probably the one he has that is the most worth checking out besides some random one off songs, etc. I thought it was really dope.

Key Nyata - The Shadowed Diamond - Gianni Lee

He has a couple older ones that are cool but the kid is just now is 17 or 18 so of course ones from a couple years back lack a lot of the growth he's made to now.

I'm not the biggest fan of Chance although I liked about half of the songs off his newest album (including the one in your sig) and I really haven't heard enough from Vic to form an opinion yet. Out of SaveMoney I fuck with Kami de Chukwu's music hard though. I think the dude is ill personally.

Damn it there was someone else I was gonna ask if you were familiar with but I'm high as fuck and forgot while finding a few Kami songs to link lol. I'll try to remember later.
i never even heard of this dude, hes dope. if you got an album from dude send me a link to that

looks like were turning this shit into "people no one listens to that you might like" lol covered most of the wack...we'll do this in the meantime i guess

whos the worst in black hippy? jay rocks not in it right? hes the lead of TDE. hard question and i think no matter whom you pick someone is not gonna agree and pick someone else

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah SaveMoney is a talented camp even if I'm not the biggest fan of Chance like I said. I like that the diversity coming out of Chicago right now in the rap game isn't getting totally overshined by the whole drill scene (which I am a fan of course as my sig shows) and controversy surrounding it and the gang shit out there.

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
a bit confused by how you worded that but jay rock IS in black hippy. i dont know if i'd call him the weakest tho. thats a tough call, they're all pretty even, his "latest" material is the oldest tho out of everyone.