Wackest Rapper in the camp game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
All that reminds me of when jeezy had his lil "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh" and gucci had his "yiahhhhhhhhhhh"...

And then when guce put out that tell me when to stop album he actually thought it was cool to have his own version like "yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." hahahahaha god that shit was bad

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009

this song put me up on bronson been a fan ever since

jungle rules..cant be no fool

action go, tho
i fuck with this lil b song

and as far as new tyler shit..
I dunno they just don't do it for me

Once upon a time Namo was Wiz's biggest fan........
Yeah until I realized every song he raps about the same shit and has a gay ass laugh. The dudes doing his beat are the best in game right now, no competition. Never liked Chevy woods, I skip the track when he comes on.

I wish Berner all the best though.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah, i figured you wouldnt like the lil b or tyler song, thats debatable, but i figured almost anyone could admit action bronson is dope. to each his own tho. what type of music do you like out of curiousity?

i almost thought everyone liked action bronson. even my crip homies that smoke sherm sticks and only listen to local street rap like action bronson. they be like "fat white nigga can spit" you might be one of the first people i talked to that dont like him, but i like that, i like to hear different opinions

wiz dropped the producer that was responsible for kush and OJ and most of his good beats off taylor gang, so you wont hear those type of beats much anymore.

ive been trying to find this old wiz video that has him walking in a old apartment smoking, i cant remember what the name of the song is called tho. sucks cuz he has so many vids

i like wiz personally i dont like all his shit but he has some good songs

the producer you probably like is named cardo, namo..just fyi

Last edited:
Props: NAMO

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
in cash money, baby was the wackest.

"i got ten hoes/with my name tattooed on the back of they asshole/20 inch blades/thats what i ride nigggaaaaaaa"- baby (classic line)

but heres a classic song from baby, professing his love for heroin.
"i need a bag of dope" a oldschool legendary New Orleans jam.

tape goes for 900.00 on ebay.

i bet you hes still on that ron burgandy aka that bieber though.
he just has enough money to do all the heroin he could ever want or need so its no problem

Last edited:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
yeah, i figured you wouldnt like the lil b or tyler song, thats debatable, but i figured almost anyone could admit action bronson is dope. to each his own tho. what type of music do you like out of curiousity?

i almost thought everyone liked action bronson. even my crip homies that smoke sherm sticks and only listen to local street rap like action bronson. they be like "fat white nigga can spit" you might be one of the first people i talked to that dont like him, but i like that, i like to hear different opinions

wiz dropped the producer that was responsible for kush and OJ and most of his good beats off taylor gang, so you wont hear those type of beats much anymore.

ive been trying to find this old wiz video that has him walking in a old apartment smoking, i cant remember what the name of the song is called tho. sucks cuz he has so many vids

i like wiz personally i dont like all his shit but he has some good songs

the producer you probably like is named cardo, namo..just fyi
Not saying he can't spit, just not my style and his content is not very interesting.

As far as these newer rappers, I'd draft pick Hopsin, that kid can spit and is real as fuck. Just needs more music and a bigger team behind him. I think whoever is signing him needs to give him all the creative freedom in the world so he can reach his potential.

Nobody really talks about him here..

Other than that I give everyone a listen.

Namo is a huge Tyga fan.
Ja rule

are you serious?

damn i dont like dissing peoples music after they say they dont like a certain rapper...but...damn

tyga? crazy...i thought he was like...a rapper that mostly girls liked to be honest
maybe if you go to lots of strip clubs?
Lol don't listen to nuttkase he's talking shit.

Props: Nuttkase

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Bro you talked about rappers being corny or whatever (and we are all entitled to our opinion, not dissing you there) but yet then said you fuck with Hopsin. Good grief man.

lol and yeah I was just fucking around with the Tyga comment.

Also Hopsin runs his own shit called Funk Volume and the only person out of his whole team, including himself, worth checking out is Dizzy Wright in my opinion. I like that kid's music and the quicker he separates himself from Hopsin's corny and highly hypocritical self the better.

Props: jake921660