Wackest Rapper in the camp game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
She could spit though

Crunchy was absoloute garbage
She ruined so many posse songs though when the whole camp was going hard as fuck then all of a sudden she comes with her high pitched voice killing the energy. She didn't belong in that camp, 99% of the shit they put out back then was too high energy for her, people used to mosh at Three 6 shows back in the day cause they were so amped up lol

Used to always shake my head when her verses would come up on both Body Parts tracks

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
She ruined so many posse songs though when the whole camp was going hard as fuck then all of a sudden she comes with her high pitched voice killing the energy. She didn't belong in that camp, 99% of the shit they put out back then was too high energy for her, people used to mosh at Three 6 shows back in the day cause they were so amped up lol

Used to always shake my head when her verses would come up on both Body Parts tracks

You know I thought that for a long time about Gangsta Boo, but now when I go back and listen to that stuff I like her verses. Might just be because I'm used to hearing her now, if that makes sense.

And I'm still laughing at the ying yang twins, either of them. haha

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ funny shit is i was literally about to say if they say 'haaaahnnnn???" one more time im liable to stalk them and shoot both of them in the head, like seriously. but i was actually serious and didnt want to leave a paper trail for when i really do it.

worst moment of my musical life is when french montana started thinking it was cool to do. they do that shit so irritating and obnoxious tho. you shoulda heard they new song called 'my word' where theyre dissing people for using that phrase.

man they were doin that obnoxious ass shit every interview, video interview, radio show, etc they went to. it was getting bad. one owuld do it, then the other would do it in response. and then theyd both start goin back and forth with haahns. worst shit ever.

both them niggas need to die. i remember there was a rumor that one of them had two weeks to live...i actually counted that 2 weeks. and was dissapointed day of.

sad that i say this but its true.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I was obsessed with Odd Future when Bastard came out, now I can't fucking stand them, except Earl. Tired off all these fucking hipster, tight jeans, being ironic about everything faggots.
they just havin fun gettin money. Tyler still drops slaps here and there, earls a beast.. mellohyoe drops dope shit still.. the Internet is dope.. I feel u tho it's they fans that are annoying, they just kids havin fun wit it.

the second video on that tamale song w pharrel and the Internet is jammin. the song about his dad.. he still drops some shit.

OF is hit and miss sometimes thru make some wack play around shit sometime they bein real. but mellohype been havin some cool shit. and Doris by earl was hard. I liked wolf too by Tyler. follow up/sequel to bastard. they can't be the worst breh lol

Last edited:
Props: Nuttkase

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I never liked any of that lil b riff raff tyler the creater garbage, shit is not even funny. All these new clowns don't do it for me, no action bronson, no kafani, not one of these people you dudes listen to.