Vince Young has another emotional break dowm - done for the season

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
this is the rift between a coach and a qb, it had nothing to do with him breaking down emotionally, fisher never liked the pick and showed by keeping him out of the ANY GAME for any possible reason...i thought he looked allrite passing on the sideline, the annoucers along with me thought he was deffiantly going back in after they taped him up and put that glove on him even more so when Rusty Smith punted the ball down the field with his arm...VY running the ball out of shotgun gave us a better chance to win then rusty did yesterday

its diapointing to see a season end like that.....but this had nothing to do with Randy Moss or Vince Youngs emotions...

Fisher wanted Matt and threw a hissy fit that Bud Adams used his one "hand selection" to go with his hometown boy, its going to be pretty fucked up as a titan fan to see how this one plays out...clearly 1 or the other
You can't be fucking serious? Quit making excuses for that sissy.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
this is the rift between a coach and a qb, it had nothing to do with him breaking down emotionally, fisher never liked the pick and showed by keeping him out of the ANY GAME for any possible reason...i thought he looked allrite passing on the sideline, the annoucers along with me thought he was deffiantly going back in after they taped him up and put that glove on him even more so when Rusty Smith punted the ball down the field with his arm...VY running the ball out of shotgun gave us a better chance to win then rusty did yesterday

its diapointing to see a season end like that.....but this had nothing to do with Randy Moss or Vince Youngs emotions...

Fisher wanted Matt and threw a hissy fit that Bud Adams used his one "hand selection" to go with his hometown boy, its going to be pretty fucked up as a titan fan to see how this one plays out...clearly 1 or the other

VINCE YOUNGS EMOTIONS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.??????SMH

Jun 1, 2002

You're probably the only person on Earth who believes this nonsense.

Vince Young has consistantly proved, time and time again, that he is NOT mentally tough enough to be a QB in this league. You're in denial.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
You're probably the only person on Earth who believes this nonsense.

Vince Young has consistantly proved, time and time again, that he is NOT mentally tough enough to be a QB in this league. You're in denial.
yeah i think he and romo are both done for.

Aug 9, 2006
or fisher might end up a cowboy, as much as ESPN doesnt want you to believe, Fishers job was saved by VY last year, it was "Collins is our QB" is all i heard from the 'stach last year....untill the owner had something to do with it......

Bud says play VY, Fisher is going to play VY.....that easy..