Video of Killa Tay getting punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
and as far as awax callin hus a snitch i think from todays perspective its safe to say thats just awax and the bitch in him. tryin to get famous by dissin better known rappers.

i bet if you ask anyone from the plenty ppl still doing music and shows with hus about awax they will just laugh. must nobody take him and his accusations serious. never done shit. go do something but dont talk about it. if you talk about it you dumb. if you talk about it but dont even do shit you a joke.

bet was all just bitch ass ways to get promo if hus really would be a snitch would ve been other people who didnt let it slide.

May 9, 2002
I asked the dude what happened at the end of the video, he said they got into it.. But nobody won..

So who's taking the L here?

You guys for believing the hype that Tay is a punk...

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
somebody needs to interview this guy. Coop, DJVlad, Charlemagne! Also, where's the talented artist who made the thread of all the rapper drawings? Let's get a TayWaxGrady collage

Nov 11, 2006
somebody needs to interview this guy. Coop, DJVlad, Charlemagne! Also, where's the talented artist who made the thread of all the rapper drawings? Let's get a TayWaxGrady collage
That would be the young fellow they call grimjugg. He is currently unavailable at the moment, he saw this thread title of his cuzz brother supposedly getting punked and is now on a drunken rage getting ready to smash his lil wayne cd

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
A-wax is full of shit. If Hus is such a snitch why is he still allowed to do shows in the bay and sac? Looks like Hus has been doing shows all over cali pretty consistently for the last couple years....

Husalah Gigography, Tour History & Past Concerts – Songkick

A-wax on the other hand, doesnt do shows in the bay. Why not? Hmmmmmm sounds fishy.....

Search Results – Songkick
the same reason they have certified snitches walkin around on level 4 yards in prisons and they have SNY gangs that go harder then some non-PC gangs

its hella funny how you guys dont have anything better to do then hate on the next man gettin paid...yalll should get that disease under control

Nov 11, 2006
You didnt answer the question about why your idol doesnt do shows in the bay, you just gave some bullshit analogy that makes no sense in this conversation

Nov 11, 2006
its hella funny how you guys dont have anything better to do then hate on the next man gettin paid...yalll should get that disease under control
And once again theres no "hating" going on here. I simply asked a valid question, that if Hus is a bitch and a snitch like wax says he is, why is he getting paid to do shows all over cali? Wax is the real bitchmade fool here, trying to discredit another man over the internet for some shit that probably never even happened.

And are you in wax's pockets? How do you know hes making money? Because he says so and you believe him? Lmao he obviously doesnt do shows so theres no income there, and he probably makes the same amount tay makes off record sales, which is damn near nothing...

I know it breaks all you wax groupies hearts that your idol is not as rich and gangsta as he likes to portray, but someone had to tell yall the truth

Feb 14, 2004
Tell your pops he got punked a misdemeanor assault charge ain't shit but I understand he don't wanta lose his job and ruin his background checks over somebody disrespecting him to his face