Video of Killa Tay getting punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
Let me clarify the situation

Would u say that its "more than meets the eye"?
Og Grady has been known to record and antagonize several ppl with false accusations of drugdealing and also attempts to take his lifeless life. On camera. My dad refused to swing first because he has knowledge of the other attempts and believes he is some kind of junkee informant. Getting him to assault him was planned and this wasn't their first personal altercation. Standing your ground and getting punked are two totally different levels. People spreading that rumor are just as corny as the person who barks but never bites. I'm glad everyone's not an idiot trying to impress others. It makes the world a better place. I still say under the circumstance he did the right thing as a responsible adult and father.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
How many songs deep?
I think we have over 10 recorded that just need to be mixed maybe more and a few more started. The guy that produces them is way pickier than lesbianyayo was or else it would prolly be out already lol. There's a few that lesbianyayo put verses on before he died too.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Og Grady has been known to record and antagonize several ppl with false accusations of drugdealing and also attempts to take his lifeless life. On camera. My dad refused to swing first because he has knowledge of the other attempts and believes he is some kind of junkee informant. Getting him to assault him was planned and this wasn't their first personal altercation. Standing your ground and getting punked are two totally different levels. People spreading that rumor are just as corny as the person who barks but never bites. I'm glad everyone's not an idiot trying to impress others. It makes the world a better place. I still say under the circumstance he did the right thing as a responsible adult and father.
so where is your pops?

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
Even he said it wasnt about getting in any trouble. Taking Flight on someone with a personal vendetta could result in more than just a case. When i watch the video, I think about my little brother and sister and how foolish it would be to waste time and money over an altercation with a nobody trying to be somebody. I respect that he didn't fall for the trap like most of you loose cannons would. I'd rather see someone doing an honorable act than being ignorant like most people would expect. Haters gonna hate though. That's life. I experienced hate the majority of my childhood and days in juvy just for being lightskinned.