Video of Killa Tay getting punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
P @pierxboy would've already posted a response to his "haters" but he has to get akons brother to approve it first

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Well for someone who said he was going to kill the guy when he sees him and then when he see's the guy he does nothing. That doesn't look too gangsta to me. I'm not saying Tay's a bitch or anything but the dude was clearly disrespecting him to his face. What else you want him to do, spit on him?
Would u say that its "more than meets the eye"?

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
You didnt answer the question about why your idol doesnt do shows in the bay, you just gave some bullshit analogy that makes no sense in this conversation
it doesnt make sense cuz you dunno ur elbow from ur asshole retard...you notice no one else mentioned it doesnt make sense? you know why? cuz it makes clear fucking sense, only a square bear, hater with nothin better to do but talk shit would say it doesnt make sense...does that make sense?

Nov 11, 2006
it doesnt make sense cuz you dunno ur elbow from ur asshole retard...you notice no one else mentioned it doesnt make sense? you know why? cuz it makes clear fucking sense, only a square bear, hater with nothin better to do but talk shit would say it doesnt make sense...does that make sense?
Isn't it about that time for you to go braid a-waxs hair?

Apr 17, 2015
Lol I suggest some of you hoes reread all your posts and see who's looking bitchmade.

I know, post 5 more time one after then other to show how much you don't care. Haha

Corny.

Apr 17, 2015
jmacc916 @jmacc916

How many years you going to keep that garbage, frostless,magnesium deprived, mite infested, 4% THC autoflower as your pic?

Less posting, more learning, schoolboy.