Video: Killa Keise Funeral

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
i dunno about that timeline fam
Respected, perhaps it's not politically correct, but it seems that's when people just turned it up in front of a camera.

Bottom line is this: I've lost both my parents, other family members, close homies etc. and every single time I didn't wish I had a camcorder in front of my face in those times. Bad enough I have to carry that shit in my heart & can still remember / see it like it was yesterday. Why would I want that on film?

In those times, I'm not "Tha Grindhouse" the rap artist or "Gemini" from the Siccness. I'm me, myself & I.

Rappers have forgotten that rap is a job / altered ego.

Dec 12, 2006
Ya fa sholy no doubt but also with the rise of youtube I think your just seein more of it, but I agree with u I wouldnt want a camera in my face but to play devils advocate its a way to share his funeral with the world, maybe its more appropiate for the wake, if they do that, but after the sadness you have to celebrate the life that has passed in my opinion

Mar 26, 2010
because there is always people who couldnt make it or just couldn't be there.
haha this nigga funny .

me - " did you make it to the funeral today ? "

you - "na i missed that shit had to work dam!"

me - " i got you! i video taped it so no one would miss it who wasent there ! "

you - "dope! ima go get me some BBQ and sit down and watch it "

sound fucked up to me !

Dec 21, 2006
haha this nigga funny .

sound fucked up to me !
oh damn!!!

May 16, 2002
haha this nigga funny .

sound fucked up to me !

LMAO!!!!!

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
Why??

Is that really how you want to remember that person?
Remembered that they died? Its more like being able to see them one last time in their final moments. I have lost over 60 of my closest friends,and been to way too many funerals and have so many obituarys. all i can say is that people mourn differently from others.

what may sound fucked up or taboo to you or anyone else is not the same for me. its just what it is. it helps me deal with the shit, and it also allows me the chance to just see them again, no matter there state.

just like I did for my lil cousin Shanice that was killed at a facebook party in san leandro about a month back, i got pictures of her too in her final moments. alot of people didnt get to see her at all because of the way the funeral directors arranged everything. they did the viewing first for only like 30mins and if you missed out during that time you wouldnt be able to see her because they closed the casket. alot of people in our family was thankful for it. so its not always fucked up,or disrespectful.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
To each their own

In my opinion, if a loved one or someone I know dies, I don't want to remember them like that, at their worst moment, dead in a casket, I want to do whatever I can to preserve the memories of the good times, when they were happy and healthy

May 16, 2002
Remembered that they died? Its more like being able to see them one last time in their final moments. I have lost over 60 of my closest friends,and been to way too many funerals and have so many obituarys. all i can say is that people mourn differently from others.

what may sound fucked up or taboo to you or anyone else is not the same for me. its just what it is. it helps me deal with the shit, and it also allows me the chance to just see them again, no matter there state.

just like I did for my lil cousin Shanice that was killed at a facebook party in san leandro about a month back, i got pictures of her too in her final moments. alot of people didnt get to see her at all because of the way the funeral directors arranged everything. they did the viewing first for only like 30mins and if you missed out during that time you wouldnt be able to see her because they closed the casket. alot of people in our family was thankful for it. so its not always fucked up,or disrespectful.

I can accept that, but I think most people rather remember loved ones the last time they saw or talked to them while they were still alive, the good times etc. Not in a casket.

Family members were upset with me when my dad passed away & mad again when my mom passed. I didn't choose to have a viewing & family & friends hit the roof, but my response was, "You had all the time in the world to come see them when they were living, so don't give me shit."

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
i dig what you both are saying, what works for some will not work for all. The respectful thing to do would be to ask for permission, however I can be relentless at times depending on who it was that died and no one can tell me shit and thats just that.