VIDEO!! Gangsta Gold Macnificent - Im a Hustla

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2008
im diggin the video, quality is Cool as a muthufucka too!

whats up gangsta gold, my patna TJ said u suppose to slide through the lab and get on somethin for the Talk of the Town Part II

get at me fam!!

Dec 6, 2008
im diggin the video, quality is Cool as a muthufucka too!

whats up gangsta gold, my patna TJ said u suppose to slide through the lab and get on somethin for the Talk of the Town Part II

get at me fam!!
i fucks witcha ya'll allday mayne...get at ya dankcity boy..tell tj & dre what it dew?:cool: i aint seen ya'll at fannies in awhile...?? they got sumthin goin on down there on wed,thurs, & sundayz....

Nov 20, 2008
i fucks witcha ya'll allday mayne...get at ya dankcity boy..tell tj & dre what it dew?:cool: i aint seen ya'll at fannies in awhile...?? they got sumthin goin on down there on wed,thurs, & sundayz....

fasho I told tj u had a crackin ass video up on siccness he went to check it out already

do Tj got your math? if not, message me wit ya number and Ima hit u soon...we just waitin for a new preamp to arrive real asap.....

what they got goin on down there @the new fanmart or the old one?

Dec 6, 2008
thanx 4 da luv...4 real..on me!

thanx 4 all da postive feed back ya'll...! i dont mind spending a lil bread 2 make a good look 4 our city! its time 4 da world 2 take san diego serious when it comes 2 our hip hop/ rap scene! this wont b the last 1...this is only the begining of opening up the industries eyes 2 dankcity dago! thanx again! 100:cool: