[VIDEO] AV - "DOUGIE" - fr. COMPTON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
I'm not gon hate on the young west generation but when is the bitin gonna stop, this a clear bite of the dougie shit niggas in Dallas been doing for at least 2 yrs now. Like damn niggas aint got no creativity no more.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
These Youngstas is gettin it in!!! They got parts of LA giggin. Aint to everyone tastes. But what is these days.
yea man im glad my son and daughter is of age cause they keep me in tune with this new shit rather i can stand it or not...but apparently someone does what doesnt work for me may work for next...

Jul 15, 2002
I'm not gon hate on the young west generation but when is the bitin gonna stop, this a clear bite of the dougie shit niggas in Dallas been doing for at least 2 yrs now. Like damn niggas aint got no creativity no more.
I was thinking the same shit....Lil Wil from Dallas did the Dougie song!!!

Feb 7, 2006
I know because I fuck with niggas from the east and south, yall be gettin the new dances before us, cept for the jerkin, and turfin shit. So i don't like when niggas clerly steal someones shit and dont give no credit actin like its they shit.

Oct 2, 2005
As I enter my 5th decade on this planet, it makes me feel good that I was raised on great and creative hip hop music. These young niggaz are growing up today with 50 Cent, T.I., Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, and Souljah Boy as their rap heroes. They don't have proper role models to follow in this rap shit.

I came up on Too Short, Ice-T, NWA, PE, Eric B & Rakim, EPMD, A Tribe Called Quest, 2Pac, E-40, Spice 1, Brother Lynch Hung, C-Bo, Scarface, UGK, etc.

Me > This gay ass generation.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
LOL sounds like my parents when I listened to any rap back in the day!!

How the video look though.

Overall I think the vid itself was coo....

The song tho.....shit..I/m on my 3rd decade so this new ish is still tryin to sink in....it hasnt yet.

Me, I'm still off that Lynch, C-bo, T-nutty, Luni, Scarface, Jayo, Slick, type ish......

My son is 7 so who knows what type of music I'll be buyin this guy.

Dec 24, 2003
Overall I think the vid itself was coo....

The song tho.....shit..I/m on my 3rd decade so this new ish is still tryin to sink in....it hasnt yet.

Me, I'm still off that Lynch, C-bo, T-nutty, Luni, Scarface, Jayo, Slick, type ish......

My son is 7 so who knows what type of music I'll be buyin this guy.
FA SHO. THANKS.

I feel you on it not sinkin in..I still be playin shit from ten years ago when I bump shit for myself. My Kid is 10 he be bumpin black eyed peas, japanese rock, rap, whatever he think is cool.

AV is an all around artist though got love in Compton Long Beach and other pockets of LA. Battle Rap, Real Nigga Rap, Radio Rap All of that. Keep an eye out.

Label Me Krack Rated

Feb 7, 2006
my bad Junk I got of too much into the biting shit but yall gotta feel me on that, at least he coulda shout out the dallas dudes cuz he didn't change the dance or the name of the dance. The video itself looked good, I could vibe wit that just not the principles i see homeboy breakin. What camera you use?

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
my bad Junk I got of too much into the biting shit but yall gotta feel me on that, at least he coulda shout out the dallas dudes cuz he didn't change the dance or the name of the dance. The video itself looked good, I could vibe wit that just not the principles i see homeboy breakin. What camera you use?

I can digg that....if you gonna do a "remake" or do sumthin similar to what a nutha individual did at least give him his props...I think people will respect it more.....you know, at least give a shot out.....Jazzy Fe??!!!...(you muthafukka!!)

Cause even tho he from the west(?) I dont want them Dallas(?) (south)niggaz niggaz bein like oh these west coast niggaz bitin our shit!!!....

I wanna give the west coast homie as much props as I possibly can......but he gotta give his props too.....off top.

I would.

Dec 24, 2003
Its all good. I understand the old guard keepin watch. But these dudes is just doin they thang. They aint tryin to define themselves as jerk or gangstas. They wanna be respected as all around artists. And this is what Im hearin from this dude in particular AV and the people around them up here in LA. I got an Interview comin from AV soon. Look up AV LMKR on google. He got more videos and songs out there.

Yeah I know dude knows what up wit Lil Wil. I think a DJ out in Dallas is up on the song. I think its all Love. Why Shouldnt it be. And Wasnt The Dougie originated by Dougie Fresh or some shit. And these youngstas just add they own flavor to that. Shit I dont know Im just know gettin hip. I cant do all that dancin though..Ill probably break a hip..lol Ill hit Her Wit My DOUGIE though.

I didnt shoot the video Just edited it. But they used a Canon 5D Mark 2 one of them still cameras that shoot videos. Lotta people using that shit. Come out clean if you know how to use it right.