[VIDEO] AV - "DOUGIE" - fr. COMPTON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

crm#3

Sicc OG
Mar 5, 2006
A2i(addicted to ink) iz a crew of blood niggas from compton they dont rap but they co-sign av..all da youngsters bump av, yg, tayf3rd and teecee4800..they beats sound tight in da car and in da club..fuck what haters say

Dec 24, 2003
A2i(addicted to ink) iz a crew of blood niggas from compton they dont rap but they co-sign av..all da youngsters bump av, yg, tayf3rd and teecee4800..they beats sound tight in da car and in da club..fuck what haters say
Thats whats Up. They be havin them knockers. Im supportin AV LMKR any way I can. I like how they whole movement gets down. So many different "crews" gettin together for this Young West. CSD, Rangers, West Nile and many more... I aint goin lie I had no idea till started fuckin wit AV. Lot goin on in the Greater Los Angeles Area!!!

crm#3

Sicc OG
Mar 5, 2006
hell yeah and these fools think they just some squares in skinnies..but they really bangers..they dress this way to pull bitches and not get stopped by the cops..

Dec 24, 2003
hell yeah and these fools think they just some squares in skinnies..but they really bangers..they dress this way to pull bitches and not get stopped by the cops..
Im already knowin...Dont get it twisted..somebody got the burner in they skinny jeans....

18000 views since March 14th....

Label Me Krack Rated