vice lords and GD rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
I would like to see this kind of project happening, since Ive been gettin Nto Chi-Town lately.
Thats what I keep reading...Dramaward all Lords.
Nybody rep Latin King??? jus wondering cause they jus as big for all I mostly here is Stones, Lords N Disciples.

Apr 8, 2004
Yeah, they repped hard on that "I'm screamin INSANE--Muthafucka--Til the World Blow Up". Ric Jill claim big Maniac CVL

The closest bangin on wax cut outta People & Folks wasn't even from Chicago. Them Gary boys did on that 50/50 comp. Track #17, the last cut on there--Dave Roughin, Bolo DiBiase, Ric Jill, and some mo' mufuckas. "Imma Ride 4 My Niggas--Do Time 4 My Niggas--Whetha--Lords or Folks--Imma Die 4 My Niggas"
They banged hard on that cut

Yeah, DramaWard Lords. They from that WestSide Chi. Damn near everybody over there some kind of Lord or 4--PsychoDrama, Triple Darkness, Snypaz, Do or Die, Twista/SpeedKnots, Tre Sins. That's where all that fast rappin come from.

And Naw, ain't really no Latino rappers comin out the Chi.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
^^ Shit I forgot about Tre Sins. Yeah they 4s.
Point Blank of the SPC reps VL hes originally from Chi. I forget the song but he goes "Black and Red is the set I claim!!"
Black and Red could also mean Black Stone (People Nation also, but VLs wear more gold n black than red n black)

There aren't too many hispanic rappers in the middle so there aren't any rappers claimin Latin Kings. I think Los Marijuanos may have been but not really sure.

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
N.Ill-state said:
The closest bangin on wax cut outta People & Folks wasn't even from Chicago. Them Gary boys did on that 50/50 comp. Track #17, the last cut on there--Dave Roughin, Bolo DiBiase, Ric Jill, and some mo' mufuckas. "Imma Ride 4 My Niggas--Do Time 4 My Niggas--Whetha--Lords or Folks--Imma Die 4 My Niggas"

yeah, i got that mothafucka!
father time or whatever the last rapper's name ripped hard on that track!! :siccness:

sorry again for my ignorance but what is that "4" all about that you mentioning? i know about GD, VL, LK and black stone.... but what's "4" mean??

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
UnLieutenant said:
yeah, i got that mothafucka!
father time or whatever the last rapper's name ripped hard on that track!! :siccness:
QUOTE]

awww my bad, i was talkin bout that "let's go to war" track off that midwestern gatekeepers... got it confused for a second
but i got that other track anyway...

kep it coming though!

so what's up wit that "4"???

Dec 26, 2004
^^^Dont know much but what I got iz them 4s were OR like an offshoot of Vice Lords. Also what I got iz they saying they a whole new Nation, not really claimin VL. 4s rep the Yellow N Black. Another well known set.
Thats what I got but someone should correct me if Im wrong.

Oct 10, 2002
OG_Carl_Weather said:
Point Blank of the SPC reps VL hes originally from Chi. I forget the song but he goes "Black and Red is the set I claim!!"
Yup Blank is VL. That track is called "Black and Red" off of "Mad at the World" album. He say "Black and Red is the Color I wear, what about black and blue? Bitch get that shit outta here" On the track Mad at the world he says I'm a Vice Lord not a Nice Lord. He grew up on 19th and Kedzie, went to Pope elementary and Farrugat High. He used to battle Twista at Collins High. West side is the Best side

Apr 8, 2004
4's be on some renegade shit but they ain't independent or atleast YET they ain't. They wear red-black-n-gold like Lords, not yellow.

Yeah, I heard Los Marijuanos some Latin Dragons from the SE Side.

I heard Point Blank a Lord too. If he from 19th & Kedzie then he from Holy City where the Lords originated at.

FIN a nickname for that 5 point star. Majority People mobs ride under the Fin.

Apr 25, 2002
N.Ill-state said:
Yeah, they repped hard on that "I'm screamin INSANE--Muthafucka--Til the World Blow Up". Ric Jill claim big Maniac CVL

RIC JILLA WASNT ON THAT CUT. 1ST BATTALION, LIL COUNTRY, AND POPEYE WAS. RIC JILLA WAS ONLY ON TRACK 2.

I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU REP, RIC JILLA AINT SCARING NO MUTHA FUCKA HERE. HE FROM A HOOD WITH LORDS, SO AUTOMATICALLY HE GONE CLAIM LORD. SKRILLA WAS A REAL CAT. IT'S WEIRD INTERNET CATS FROM NOT THE AREA SPEAKING ON WHAT THESE FOLKS CLAIMING. BEST CUT THOUGH IS RIDE FOR MY NIGGAZ OFF THE 50/50 COMP. IT WAS LIL COUNTRY AND POPEYE FROM THE HARBOR OF E.C. AND FIRST BATTLION.
one