Very Serious Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
CHECK OUT THESE HYPHY NORTENOz GETTIN HARD WIT THA INDIAN GUY HAHA I GUESS THEY WERENT BUDDYz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ8zSeNE1GY&feature=related
that was fucked up poor guy just trying to make alivin by working at a gas station to feed his family & keep a roof over their heads and here come these stupid kids being hella fucked up to him callin him a nigga, trying to fight him and knocking his shit down making his job hard. that shit was uncalled for

May 28, 2009
that was fucked up poor guy just trying to make alivin by working at a gas station to feed his family & keep a roof over their heads and here come these stupid kids being hella fucked up to him callin him a nigga, trying to fight him and knocking his shit down making his job hard. that shit was uncalled for
THAS EXACTLY WAT IM SAYIN THESE FOOz ARE IGNORANT.

Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
The worst part is they recorded it and posted in on youtube for the whole world to see. Is that what they represent? Is that how they want to be known for, grown ass men acting like lil junior high school kids. Good thing he didn't yell out or throw up his set, that would have put some negative shine on his set or whatever organization he represents.

THA WHOLE WAY THEY WERE ACTIN.. ALL THAT "NIGGA" THIS AND "NIGGA" THAT.. I DONT KNO WAT THEY ALL ABOUT BUT 4RM WAT I SEEN IM PRETTY SURE THEY HYPHY GANGSTAz.
I GUESS I WASN'T CLEAR WITH MY QUESTION..
BUT IF USING THE WORD "NIGGA" CLASSIFIES AN INDIVIDUAL AS "HYPHY"
I KNOW ALOT OF INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE "HYPHY"..
BUT I STILL DON'T COMPREHEND THE FULL MEANING OF THE WORD..

..NOT SAYIN ITS THE WAY TO CONDUCT YOURSELF..
I MYSELF DON'T LIKE THE WORD..
BUT HEY TO EACH HIS OWN..

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
man that fool is the from passenger was wearing the same hoody i have on in my avy pic... and a red hat....
that wasnt me ya'll..... LMAO

and ive allways hated the word "hyphy" long before it started separation amongst our own movement ( "super choloz" vs "norte niggaz").... and i dont classify any ENE ive ever met into one of those titles but those are the derogotory terms coin by supposed "homiez" for each other.

i just despised the word because it seemed like over night it took away the gangster prestige of the northern cali scene in general. (streets & music)
and all of a sudden all this ridiculous shit was cool and represented us...
jumpin on cars, "thizz" dancing in the street, fruity ass colors and apparal, yelling (i fucking hate fools yelling and screaming for nothin more than anything!), exstacy abuse among our youth, and of course the change in the music.....

but yea i feel where monte408 is coming from cuz in my neck of the woods
when fools are acting loud ignorant and disrespectful we call em "hyphy"

if you are a respectable MAN who knows how to conduct yourself and still consider yourself "hyphy" i mean no disrespect to YOU....thats just where the generalization of the word has been taken to.

my 2 cents.

Dec 9, 2009
hyphy is bay shit homie hyphy comes from the word hyper i know alot of homies that were hyper and acted a fool way before the word hyphy came about i know a lot of homies hate on the hyphy movment but like i said its bay shit not every homeboy hood is the same as for those idiots in that video fucking wit the arab dude that was a coward act that was not hyphy at all for someone to fuck with someone who you know aint gunna fight you back you a bitch i wish that arab dude would have took off on dude but then it would have not made it to you tube

May 28, 2009
I GUESS I WASN'T CLEAR WITH MY QUESTION..
BUT IF USING THE WORD "NIGGA" CLASSIFIES AN INDIVIDUAL AS "HYPHY"
I KNOW ALOT OF INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE "HYPHY"..
BUT I STILL DON'T COMPREHEND THE FULL MEANING OF THE WORD..

..NOT SAYIN ITS THE WAY TO CONDUCT YOURSELF..
I MYSELF DON'T LIKE THE WORD..
BUT HEY TO EACH HIS OWN..
THERES MANY MEANINGz 2 THA WORD "HYPHY" I WAS USIN IT AS SOMEONE WHO ACTS IGNORANT AND STUPID.