Very Serious Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 3, 2008
Whats up to all the homeboys out there doing their thing, but I have a very big problem with something going on in our communities.....why the fuck when I go to the corner store and look for a swisher, an Arab man gotta try and call me his BUDDY.. he will be like "HEY BUDDY" and he dont even know me n shit..wtf? ha

Sep 17, 2007
ALL THEIR FAM MEMBERS PITCH IN ON A BUSINESS.. THEN THEY MOVE ON TO THE NEXT RELATIVE N THEIR NEW BUSINESS ... USED TO KICK IT AT THE LIQUOR A LOT .
i was taking a sociology class one year and my teacher was chinese and he broke it all down. He said asian's usually have a "Lottery" like money pot and like 7-10 familys keep throwing money into this pot for like 2 years it could reach up to $2,000,000 and then they have a drawing and one family wins it. then they open up their businesses. and each family helps the next family out to come up and get that money.

to bad black and mexicans can't do shit like that.

Dec 26, 2004
The Arab business I go to is more of a 'hurry up N buy' type shit. Buy 1 thing, they still look at me like 'thats it!'. Only 1 dude I came across that is alot nicer which he the only guy I say Thank You to, rare thing I see him though.

Feb 1, 2009
And they never give you all your change.

I almost busted one asshole because he charged me, like 7 buks more.
I went in got a 12 pack and 2 packs of gum and when I got home the receipt had like 7 items. I think thats why they never scan shit, they just type in the price.

However, I got to say he knew I was half drunk.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I haven't heard "buddy" but out here we get the "que pasa amigo!" ,or "ay paisano" , but yea they get down on u if u let em and over charge u. They own fuckin everything, there's some restaurants with Spanish names and say comida autenica but the owner is a chino,

Feb 1, 2009
Well, Napa has alot of Markets and restaurant's on every side of town,those are own by Mexicans!

We need to step up our game....all we're doing is making other people rich!