Verizon Vs. Tmobile which one should i get?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
i'm tryna choose between getting tmobile or verizon finally steppin it up from a metro! haha if i get a tmobile i already know im getting a sk3 but i wanted to know what other phones i could get if i got verizon, does anyone know which is the best phone to get on verizon?

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
T-Mobile is cheaper amongst the National carriers, but I don't know how good their coverage is in your area. I have had T-Mobile for 2+ years and get great reception and no network problems here in Seattle. Also, with T-Mobile their phones aren't "crippled" like Verizon. Alot of V's phone you have to pay extra to use all the features which is stupid. With T-Mobile you can also buy any unlocked GSM phone and use it. With V you have to buy your phone from them so you're limited.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
when i signed up for t-mobile for the 2nd time..i got a free sharp phone, and it was a camera/video phone...
right now you can get 1000 anytime minutes, free nights and weekends for $49.99, i would recommend adding thet unlimited pic messages and text messages for $14.99, because you will get raped if you get carried away

Feb 28, 2005
t-mobile...verizon FUCKED me friend...i for 2 years, switched to AT&T which is now cingular and now im back with t-mobile...its the best and they have the best phones

Sep 11, 2005
i used to have T-mobile for about a year then as soon as my contract ended i quickly went to verizon....first off, everybody i know gots verizon, so that way we'd get free txting...an second i get reception wherever as to t-mobile i would never get it an id miss hella calls sumtimes, or my txts would cum like an hour late or sumtimes even a day late...id go with verizon bro..

Feb 24, 2006
Well I work at T-Mobile in Tech Support, and if you heard the kinda complaints I gotta put up with all day, you would not want to go with them!! But I get a discount on my service so that's the only reason I'm with them.

But take it from an employee homie, don't go with T-Mobile!

May 29, 2002
if you want good service go with verizon or sprint. if you want cool phones, go with t-mobile or cingular. It's just too bad you can't have both, huh?

Apr 13, 2006
FUCK T-MOBILE. I HAD A M.D.A FOR 13DAYZ. I RETURNED DAT CHIT CUZ TMOBILE GOT WACK RECEPTION OUT HERE IN THE BAY, WELL ATLEAST WHERE I BE AT. SO I RETURNED TO CINGULAR. AINT NEVER HAD A DROPPED CALL !

Nov 16, 2005
verizon's rated top amongst all the cell phone carriers nationwide in all aspects.

so yes, it tops sprint, cingular, tmobile, metro PCS and everything.

i think the order was 1) verizon, 2) cingular, 3) sprint.

but have you heard that commercial on the radio and the billboards about cingular? it's researched that cingular has the fewest drop calls in the bay area only. heh...

i've tried most of the carriers. att, cingular, and verizon cause of the contracts and switching after the year so itll be a bigger discount hhaah. they have all been pretty gooddd, dont really remember, but i cant hate on verizon.. cause "I'M IN"

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I work for verizon. We do have the best coverage hands down. The phones are finally getting to be good when it comes to features. If you're looking for something that's more diverse go with the Motorola Q smart phone, thin as a Razor but just a little wider and windows based. The new samsung 990 is fuckin hot. That shit comes out tomarrow I think.