Vegas Goons - Whats ur Fav Spot?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
You heard wrong.....Cheap place to stay on the strip and thats it......
???
That is one of the biggest dump hotels left.
Last I heard the rates were less than $30 a night.
I've gotten it as low as $17 on a weekday.
really guys?????????????????????????

what you dont like the tranny blackjack dealers and the impereal burger????????

Dec 3, 2005
lol at imperial palace and stratosphere! never stayed at either but ive stayed at bellagio, mgm, palms, luxor, and barbary coast (now bills gaming hall) oh and i stayed at The Frontier before that shit got demolished too, and Circus Circus before i was old enough to appreciate the city. depends what you tryin to do for your trip but for my money barbary coast was perfect, its cheap, kinda run down but its in the very middle of the strip across from ceasers, has fat elvis singin, 2.95 steak and eggs, great servers and bartenders, always treat you well, etc. id say luxor was the worst, liked the palms and mgm the best depending on what kind of rooms you get. the lazy river at the mgm is awesome, ive spent a whole day just getting trashed and floating on a tube, then take a nap for a few hours and go hard at night.

May 6, 2002
oh and i stayed at The Frontier before that shit got demolished too
I got 3 free nights at the Frontier the week before it got demolished, for taking some time share survey.

There was hair in the bathtub, a fat dead roach next to the tv and a huge needle on the carpet. So I called front desk to tell them and all that happened was 2 security gaurds came up with gloves and said "where is the needle".

I was expecting comps, an upgrade to the suite, the whole package.
They didn't care, at all. I've stayed in the some of the worst Motels in southern California when I was younger, but the Frontier was a complete dump.

Dec 3, 2005
I got 3 free nights at the Frontier the week before it got demolished, for taking some time share survey.

There was hair in the bathtub, a fat dead roach next to the tv and a huge needle on the carpet. So I called front desk to tell them and all that happened was 2 security gaurds came up with gloves and said "where is the needle".

I was expecting comps, an upgrade to the suite, the whole package.
They didn't care, at all. I've stayed in the some of the worst Motels in southern California when I was younger, but the Frontier was a complete dump.
i believe it. when i stayed down there in 2001 that part of the strip was seriously going to shit. i went and saw wayne newton at the stardust that year i think.

Dec 9, 2005
Red Rock is nice as hell. Stayed there once, its pretty far off the strip...about 30 minutes, but the rooms are dope and if you're not going for all of the hype of the strip and what not, its cool.

I'd stay there, but only if you're going to have a rental or your own whip. We hit up the strip and the taxi ride was $60 each way.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
Red Rock is nice as hell. Stayed there once, its pretty far off the strip...about 30 minutes, but the rooms are dope and if you're not going for all of the hype of the strip and what not, its cool.

I'd stay there, but only if you're going to have a rental or your own whip. We hit up the strip and the taxi ride was $60 each way.
some1 said in a review there were shuttles to the strip.

but as i got deeper into reviews there was some wack shit. like $27 dollar a day fee for internet and spa... and the pool/spa closes early. i prolly wouldnt even go swimming but itd be nice to have that option.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
how bout south point? any1 ever stay there? reviews make it sound cool for the price.

read bad things about the luxor and rio.

i'm still considering spending more for somewhere dope but i havent found somewhere thats worth it yet.

Nov 24, 2003
I was in Vegas the second week of August. I went to club XS. It's supposed to be the most crackin club in Vegas. The cover was $30. I saw Paris Hilton there with two of her female friends at a table with 5 body guards. She was dancing on the ledge of the booth so everyone can see her. That club is huge cuz of the swimming pool area. Don't waste your time trying to holler at the latinas or asian bitches. They just there to look sexy and dance. Tackle drunk white bitches lol.

That's funny, I was at XS in June and Paris Hilton was there kickin it with Too Short, Gary Payton bought me a drink, and I fucked a latina I met at the club.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
that spot looks legit Shea, but damn 2002 is like 50 years ago in terms of Vegas hotels/resorts and the shit they endure.

Feb 11, 2005
stayed @ "The Cancun" in 02... shit was luxurious.

That whole pyramid in the water, is a hot tub / waterslide.

shits ill.

my stupid babys momma locked us out on the balcony 5 floors up, on accident, but she's still a dumbass bitch regardless.... there was about 9 or 10 lines of yaye on the table inside.

I had to walk along the ledge of the bldg to get to the neighbors ledge, to let me in, so i could go downstairs to get an extra key.

....instead of a key, they sent security to let me in.

WTF? ...I threw the newspaper on top of the yowder with a quickness.

But ya, http://www.cancunresortlv.com/ ....thats the spot right there, but be prepared to take a cab to the strip, I walked @ 3am drunk in the desert & damn near stepped on a scorpion in my flip flops.

cool story bro.

yeah hes right about cancun.. i stayed there 2 years ago..
best part there is a food 4 less right across the st..buy all kinds of liquor..
but you better have a driver to take you to the strip...
the rooms are sick, sick ass pool..